jeffw69
what's homo about the white ploprof?

Very nice watch. But in a gay way.

But it is Swiss.

Lord Flashheart

One does not preclude the other

swiss-gay.jpg

dejavu157

Is this an applied logo or printed? Does this watch look likea good rep to u guys? This is a QC pic i was sent.

1tvm82.jpg

houndoggie
Is this an applied logo or printed? Does this watch look likea good rep to u guys? This is a QC pic i was sent.

1tvm82.jpg

Applied logo with happy feet (incorrect). Subdial spacing is incorrect due do the movement. Both issues are inherent to the rep and by no means any reason to reject the watch, meaning all reps of this seamaster look like this.

midasmook

rofl.gif the schemies fae Chateau Lait will no come near me Andy. I'll have on my pink Lyle & Scott, pink and white brogues (Ian Poulter style), my pink Pings and a white Ploprof, they'll think I'm a raving homo and be too scared to come near me lol.gif I'll look the part up at my usual club though wink.png

Aye then shoot 120 :giggle: .

Member X

The logos are usually applied, not printed.

If you like the look of it, go ahead and confirm you are happy with the watch. QC pics are not supposed to be used to pick faults with the rep compared to the gen, they are supposed to be used to confirm that there are no major flaws with the watch, such as missing hands, scratched dial, etc.

Have you sent the money yet?

EDIT: HD posted while I was typing slowly - he has hit the nail on the head. All the reps of this watch from this factory will look like this one, so if it is not 100% accurate to the gen then that is not a reason for rejection!

dejavu157

I have sent money. I am not bothered by the logo. It is just a high price for this rep, id assume they'd fix that. I told them to send it though, cant wait!

EDIT: Doesn't it mean the watch should look like the gen if they advertise?

"1:1 COPY FROM ORIGINAL; ULTIMATE VERSION"

Edited by dejavu157

houndoggie

I have sent money. I am not bothered by the logo. It is just a high price for this rep, id assume they'd fix that. I told them to send it though, cant wait!

EDIT: Doesn't it mean the watch should look like the gen if they advertise?

"1:1 COPY FROM ORIGINAL; ULTIMATE VERSION"

you are superimposing your traditional consumer experiences with replica watch transactions. There is no Dept. of Replica Advertising that regulates the veracity of the claims.. this is why you need to research the specific watch you want.. find examples of the reps.. know what the limitations of the rep factories are... etc.

Higs

Real world or rep world - "not everything said in advertising is absolutely true" shocker!

dannie41560

I see a lot of nice pictures of owners watches. Does anyone ever volunteer where they got theirs? and give some links?

Kernow

Owners get them mostly get them from the Trusted Dealers on here and M2M.

Wintergreen

Interesting

carter23

Interesting

seeing as though this is a 4 year old thread... youre probably going to get a ban

narikaa

Maybe he's a time lord

doctorwho_s05_e00_21_tardis__x-large.jpg

Steph Deux

seeing as though this is a 4 year old thread... youre probably going to get a ban

What? What's the point of that?

Doesn't it make more sense to search and read and ask relevant questions in the relevant thread, regardless of the age?

I certainly have read through an enormous number of aged threads and, should my question not have been answered, I would have asked.

Why start a new thread to repeat what has already been asked and answered, especially given the wealth of information in old threads?

onionbag

Doesn't it make more sense to search and read and ask relevant questions in the relevant thread, regardless of the age?

I certainly have read through an enormous number of aged threads and, should my question not have been answered, I would have asked.

Why start a new thread to repeat what has already been asked and answered, especially given the wealth of information in old threads?

Ach, ignore him.

Wintergreen?

He's a fly in the ointment...........

carter23

There's a difference between reading and understanding and just commenting interesting on 10 old posts at once just to get a post count up.