Poohmonster

IM BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poohmonster

Forgive my enthusiasm ...but only just discovered this forum is back............not that I have a problem with repgeek...but I do love our ability to discuss watches in an environment that accepts the use of petro-chemical recreational fluids and embraces the chemically enhanced.........

as the aussies say.......I LOVE YOUSE ALL !!!!!!!

Guest dave123

I told you via pm long ago....

Get bored of RG enough to stop by?.... :rofl:

Demsey

Hey PM. How's tricks? This is a moderated board now however, unfortunately. We are bound to a stringent code. Hopefully you will see clear to contribute in light of these developements?

Admin? This is a "New Members Introduction" thread. Could you please 'move' it to the proper sub-forum. TIA

Poohmonster
I told you via pm long ago....

Get bored of RG enough to stop by?.... :rofl:

No mate ...I've been in Canberra for over a week...my son was swimming in the Pacific Games....just vback now so thought I'd come and have a look.........

Hey PM. How's tricks? This is a moderated board now however, unfortunately. We are bound to a stringent code. Hopefully you will see clear to contribute in light of these developements?

Admin? This is a "New Members Introduction" thread. Could you please 'move' it to the proper sub-forum. TIA

really ?....what does that mean ?........no swearing ?

Demsey

Sheeeyeah fuck yes man!

Now just watch my 'warn' level :rofl:

I figure I have the life expectancy here as Dave did on Replica-Watch-Scams. Oh well.

How did the boy do?

JohnG
...no swearing ?

cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck...

you get the idea...

Poohmonster
...no swearing ?

cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck cock shit cunt fuck...

you get the idea...

John G - I just pissed my pants laughing.....very funny......

greg_r

Good to have you aboard :)

oscarmadfish

welcome :)

iabounty

Nice to have you here in this new world, welcome. :lol:

rc42

Hello Poo, great to see you over here :o