Sign in to follow this  
sfa437

Loads and Loads of LV

sfa437

Made a pretty big order from Sally at highreplica. Have to say the whole thing went flawless. Even an out of stock item which would normally be a problem was handled quickly and professionally. I was offered a choice of backorder or choosing another item up to 20 bucks more than what I ordered along with free shipping.

Comms were excellent throughout and Sally is a dream to deal with :lol:

Everything came packaged securely in boxes, wrapped in dust bags with all kinds of accessories like cards, tags etc. Every piece has date codes that translate into a 2008 production run (a nice touch). The purse has that beautiful light pinkish/khaki leather and should develop a gorgeous golden patina as it ages.

Well enough yakking onto the photos..........

First up is the Galliera GM in Damier Azur. This thing is HUGE. Nokia E63 shown for size comparison.

100_1957.jpg

100_1958.jpg

100_1959.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_1962.jpg

100_1963.jpg

Next up is a nice accessory for the purse- a coin purse with attached spring loaded locking carabiner. It can clip onto the D ring attached inside the purse. Very nice accessory and very well made....

100_1953.jpg

100_1954.jpg

100_1955.jpg

100_1956.jpg

Next up is the Koala in Damier Azur... lot of storage in a compact size with this one. If you've been liking the style and design but have held off because it looks small- don't!

100_1973.jpg

100_1974.jpg

100_1976.jpg

100_1977.jpg

100_1978.jpg

100_1979.jpg

100_1980.jpg

Next up is something for the dudes- a Damier Graphite bi-fold wallet. I've always liked the Graphite from photos and decided to pull the trigger. Definitely a cool wallet and one of it's most interesting features is a snap closure change pouch. I HATE having change jingling around in my pocket and this is a feature I love.

Like all the others it comes in an LV box with tags, dust cover etc...

100_1985.jpg

100_1981.jpg

100_1982.jpg

100_1983.jpg

Even the snap which is usually hidden from view is nicely finished and detailed...

100_1984.jpg

Last but not least is a larger wallet I got to compliment the out-of-stock item. It is meant to be a companion piece to the LV Shearling Thunder. An amazing bag in the gen form, it has a patent finish monogram canvas trimmed in black patent leather and shearling, making this a great winter bag especially paired with the Mrs' favorite winter footwear- Ugg boots :D

100_1965.jpg

100_1966.jpg

100_1968.jpg

100_1970.jpg

The Thunder sould be arriving within the next 3 weeks and I'll make a separate thread, especially since this bag is so unusual and so detailed.

As a side note ALL of the products shown passed the test with a good friend of mine who has worked at an LV AD for the past 16 years. These are that well constructed.

Have no worries ordering from highreplica- they have a very easy to navigate searchable website, great communication, sales reps that have a great command of English and they really go out of their way to make sure you are happy with your order.

Luthier

Who da hell is Sally???

Link, pliiizzz...?

sfa437
Who da hell is Sally???

Link, pliiizzz...?

For Damier stuff go here:

www.highreplica.com

For Balenciaga the best is

http://newbagfactory.ioffer.com/

For LV Monogram, LV Mahina, Hermes and Coach go here:

www.ladyfasionsky.com

For LV Multicolore the best is:

www.fabaaa.com

Novesh

sweeettt

Luthier

www.ladyfasionsky.com

This link didn't work, but www.ladyfasHionsky.com worked.

Thanks, SFA!!!

greg_r

Cool find. thanks for the links.

*reminds self not to show his wife* :lol:

onzenuub

SFA, next time a pic of the bags when the ladys wear them :lol:

andy66

*reminds self not to show his wife* ;)

too late for me....mine just saw the bag :irish_dance:

heres a quick one for you,when LV make a bag,they use ONE piece of thread to stitch it, so one way to tell a good rep is to check theres no overlaps.(where you can see a line of thread finishing and another starting.)

that comes from a customs officer in charge of fake goods in oz.

Edited by andy66

Novesh

*reminds self not to show his wife* ;)

too late for me....mine just saw the bag :irish_dance:

pimpslap-1.jpg

KinCaidk

lol