Sign in to follow this  
Novesh

Moonwatch review

houndoggie

They aren't too much used nowadays. $1500 should be able to snag you a nice example.. Well worth the extra dough to have the real mccoy.

IMG_5758.jpg

Novesh

no too shabby :lol:

dingle

looks purdy guuuuuuuuuuud!

Demsey
They aren't too much used nowadays. $1500 should be able to snag you a nice example.. Well worth the extra dough to have the real mccoy.

Werd.

trailboss99

Yeah, this is the next gen I buy. The way things are that may be while tho. The roof over my head is more important ATM.

This is the watch that got me interested in mechanical watches as a young lad looking at the adds in Popular Mechanics so I do want a gen one day. The m7750 version will do for now if it ever makes it.

Yup, any watch should work in an airless envoroment tho an auto will not wind too well without gravity. Just make sure you pop the crown if de-pressureising! The big problem is the cold doing funny things to the lube and shrinking metals. The most common watch I've seen on the ISS is the cardio Gshock!

Col.

Geppie

Sorry for not uploading any pics so far. I will try to fix bluetooth on my laptop this evening.

I can also post Mary's pics, but they arent really closeups.

I really like the watch, the spacing between the dails is not really obvious like the expensive rep.(u can still see it though).

The bracelet is the only thing i dont really like about it, its really light and it says Seamastei at the back instead of Speedmaster.

Luckily Mary has agreed to send me a new and correct bracelet for free.

I also bought the Railmaster XXL with unitas movement! So in a couple of days im a proud owner of 2 omega reps!

Edited by Geppie

Geppie

It is to be compared with the cheapest rep in the first post, it has the same movement but there are some differences.

The most important differences are in the dial!

12590896400.jpg

1259089680-090.jpg

1259089703-570.jpg

1259089716-710.jpg

1259089736-670.jpg

1259089761-320.jpg

1259089777-750.jpg

1259089803-520.jpg

1259089834-310.jpg

1259089388-850.jpg

Edited by Geppie

Novesh

hmmm subdial spacing is still apparent, but the biggest thing that I see is that the subdials aren't recessed...

Geppie

what do u mean by recessed?

This is the 21J with non working chrono.

U can change the position of the subdials by pressing the 2 buttons

edit:

i looked the word up in the dictionary,

i think u mean the subdials arent lower. in fact they are, but u cant see that without a good closeup

Edited by Geppie