Sign in to follow this  
mrs1986

Hello from Uruguay!!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Felipe

Uruguay no ma campiones de America y el mundo (uruguayo nacido en USA) BIENVENIDO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mrs1986

Uruguay no ma campiones de America y el mundo (uruguayo nacido en USA) BIENVENIDO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Que bueno Felipe!

Tu estas viviendo en Uruguay ahora mismo? je je, que pregunta tonta... Por que estarias aqui xD

Igual, amo a mi paisitoo!

digger2

¡Bienvenido! Lo más cerca que he llegado Paraguay fue cuando nadaba en el ríoUruguay y que fue de 42 grados centígrados en la superficie. Me encanta América del Sur, el próximo verano voy a ir a Bolivia, Perú, Argentina y Brasil, con la esperanza de que yo venga a Paraguay después. Estoes el mejor lugar de reloj! Espero que te dan un montón de réplicas están muy bien!

myaz

Welcome. Que padre.

mrs1986

I recomend to you all to visit Punta del Este ;)

myaz

I see Paris Hilton visited Punta del Este :wacko: But won't hold that against you B) .

DFH

Been there! I had a great time (so they tell me....) :giggle: The Ibiza of South America.....

mrs1986

Been there! I had a great time (so they tell me....) :giggle: The Ibiza of South America.....

Sorry but as the english is not my language, "(so they tell me....)" what means? You didnt like Punta?? I know its not super but is a nice place :D

fatarms

Sorry but as the english is not my language, "(so they tell me....)" what means? You didnt like Punta?? I know its not super but is a nice place :D

It's an Engish phrase that means someone was too drunk or was in a state where they would not remember if they had a good time, so other people would have to tell him that he had a good time. In other words, he had a great time, he just doesn't remember any of it because of tequila or rum :lol:

mrs1986

Ha ha ha i see, sorry for not understanding lol, so he must had a nice time!

torobravo

Bienvenido Mauricio, ponte comodo, estás en tu casa ;)

DFH

It's an Engish phrase that means someone was too drunk or was in a state where they would not remember if they had a good time, so other people would have to tell him that he had a good time. In other words, he had a great time, he just doesn't remember any of it because of tequila or rum :lol:

Exactly!!!! :giggle:

bronco bullit

welcome aboard Mauricio :pirate:

sam1965uk

Hello & Welcome Hope You Enjoy :)

mrs1986

Well! Thanks to this nuthouse i'm already waiting for three watches and maybe a lot of tools and lume lol

Great work ruining wallets! LOL

emmune

Preaching to the choir.