Sign in to follow this  
n206at

W9 SSD, Noobfactory SD V2, Jackjo SSD.....need some advice.

n206at

Gentlemen,

I have a reviewed a number of forums and have painstakingly read up on the best and often unavailable replica Sea dwellers the community has to offer and plead to YOU looking for a consensus as to who might NOW be selling the best Rolex Sea dweller?

Regards,

Bill

onionbag

Hello and welcome Bill.

Pfft......... consensus?............We cannae agree what day of the week it is.! ;)

Luthier

Kill Bill. Right now.

Seriously, mate... stop asking stupid questions, and spend a few weeks reading our posts, then send request to our Trusted Dealers.

We have 18,000 members, and every one of them has it's own opinion, on "who has the best"...

You are the member since April 2011, and still don't know anything? Only 2 posts???

Member X

There is the new Superlume version that is available - I am sure that there is a thread on it somewhere on here...

None are perfect, though, that much is true.

n206at

I know I ask a lot.

markeym3

Hi n206at , welcome , there is a stack of info in this forum , and plenty of reveiws which I'm sure will help with your decision ,, the problem on this site is the amount of new members who ask ( quite innocently ) for the opion for the best rep , well yes it would be easy to do that but it does get a bit annoying to some of the members as we see this many times ,,,

For me , part of the attraction is to research and source your watch yourself , the trusted dealers here are just superb and with the QC pics they send you are sure to find the watch your after ..

Enjoy the forum , it is a freindly place , and enjoy your future purchases .

n206at

Understood. Agreed. Will do.

Thanks.

Luthier

Good luck, mate.

dalboy

Hi, and welcome, sorry mate but i'm with Luth on this, read all the reviews and check out the T/D s sites for comparison, read all that you can here not only will it let you make an informative decision as to who you buy from ,it will also give you a better idea as to how things work..Who knows you may enjoy it after all thats the object of the excercise rite !!!

Unfortunately there are no short cuts, besides you may well be in a position at some stage in the future to advise noobies............Truth is no one ever knows it all, althought some like to think they do, thats just the nature of the beast i'm afraid. and to be honest most of us are still noobies to a degree , just some don't like to admit it....so read, inwardly digest enjoy and above all ................SAVE UP...........your gonna need it.. Oh BTW nice to have you with us this by far the best Forum on the web !!!!!!!!!!!! B)

rsh

The SSD from the noob factory is probably the best, the new SD is not so bad

Panerai wanted

n206at, I'm thinking about buying a sea dweller from Trevor but am still reading up on them. Hes got a 2836 version for $178usd. I dont think id go for the 2813 ($128 I think) as the clickiness ruins it for me. Some ppl say they cant tell the diff bt the two movements but i def can. Even as a relative newb to watches.

It seems there's a lot of info out there, which can be hard to digest and remember. I guess it'll make more sense after we read up more.

Let me know what your thoughts are and if youve found a good version.

Have fun and good luck with your search.

Marcussvensk

Hi, and welcome, sorry mate but i'm with Luth on this, read all the reviews and check out the T/D s sites for comparison, read all that you can here not only will it let you make an informative decision as to who you buy from ,it will also give you a better idea as to how things work..Who knows you may enjoy it after all thats the object of the excercise rite !!!

Unfortunately there are no short cuts, besides you may well be in a position at some stage in the future to advise noobies............Truth is no one ever knows it all, althought some like to think they do, thats just the nature of the beast i'm afraid. and to be honest most of us are still noobies to a degree , just some don't like to admit it....so read, inwardly digest enjoy and above all ................SAVE UP...........your gonna need it.. Oh BTW nice to have you with us this by far the best Forum on the web !!!!!!!!!!!! B)

+1000 dalboy

trailboss99

Kill Bill. Right now.

Seriously, mate... stop asking stupid questions, and spend a few weeks reading our posts, then send request to our Trusted Dealers.

We have 18,000 members, and every one of them has it's own opinion, on "who has the best"...

You are the member since April 2011, and still don't know anything? Only 2 posts???

132416338085.jpg

trailboss99

Now, to the OP: When you say Sea Dweller do you mean the traditional SD or the Sea Dweller Deep Sea with ceramic bezel? WM9 made neither of these BTW.

BigBuys

I can certainly appreciate your confusion. It took me a couple of years to find my Sub. The DSSD, on the other hand seemed to have a concenus at the time that I bought, and that concenus was that the NOOB was the one to buy for the money.

Welcome and good luck with the hunt.

powderfreak

I believe that no version is really close to the gen, but I would rather care about the overall feel of the watch (and I am also not into "anal" modding). So my choice would probably be the new, superlumed one (lume is kinda obvious to many folks, but other than that you will not find many gen RLX owners who know how deep a rehaut or how the lugs should be).

Marcussvensk

I am also a newbe but I try to read as much as possible and use the tools on the forum,searching key words such as rolex :D, etc. I got myself the tip to familiarize yourself with the forum, search around and ask some questions here and there and so on. Since I like rolex I follow the thread every day. lol

Chekout the trusted dealers, tread,buy some, and try,you will like some and some not, and so on.

My first purchase was an asian rolex sub rep for 6 years ago that I picked apart instantly I got it, I builtit together again, believe me when I stood there with the watch in one hand and two screws leftin the other hand, I scratched me on the head, do you think I felt stupid? ha ha ha like a stupid ass, yeah, I did it right then, anyway, I did it but you have to start some where and I think many here would agree with me even if you do not like to admit it!lol: D

So the point imo is to surf around the community find new friends to share experiences, thoughts and so on. Maybe one day you can pass on your experiences and thoughts with other newbes:-)

Thank you RWG its a great forum!