Sign in to follow this  
danmaluk

Hi all!!

danmaluk

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edited by danmaluk

powderfreak

Hey Danmaluk, welcome to RWG.

The "quest for the best sub" is not uncommon - in fact most of the newbies on rep watch fora ask for "the best sub".

First, there is no "absolute best". There are many different versions on the market and depending on our price range you should easily find something that you like. However I suggest you first do a LOT of reading, may it be general stuff, advice for noobs or the Rolex section. We really are a friendly (and sometimes weird) bunch of people, but we cannot simply say "go there, order and get the best", because we (as well as you will, soon) understand that it's not that easy, unfortunately.

Stick around, read, and make sure you don't order too fast :)

watchmonger

The "quest for the best sub" is not uncommon - in fact most of the newbies on rep watch fora ask for "the best sub".

First, there is no "absolute best". There are many different versions on the market and depending on our price range you should easily find something that you like. However I suggest you first do a LOT of reading, may it be general stuff, advice for noobs or the Rolex section. We really are a friendly (and sometimes weird) bunch of people, but we cannot simply say "go there, order and get the best", because we (as well as you will, soon) understand that it's not that easy, unfortunately.

+1 Welcome, mate!

robznet

Hi mate!...............................Nuthouse.jpg

danmaluk

+1 Welcome, mate!

Thank you very much guys!!!

Hi mate!...............................Nuthouse.jpg

Hi!!!

Member X

Welcome to the forum :)

As above, spend a few weeks just reading and you will know all the options available to you :)

The only issue may be that Italy is very difficult to get replicas into - you may have to send it to a friend in a neighbouring country and pay them a visit to collect it!

danmaluk

Welcome to the forum :)

As above, spend a few weeks just reading and you will know all the options available to you :)

The only issue may be that Italy is very difficult to get replicas into - you may have to send it to a friend in a neighbouring country and pay them a visit to collect it!

Thank you for the advices Member X !!

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

............and to wet your appetite :D

6953121762_1ed8699e12_c.jpg

HWG

Ding, thats just not nice....

welcome danmaluk, you have landed in an awesome place. lots of info and great people here.

stewzzy

alrity! dingleberry sub = cracker. very very nice sub! and welcome aboard danmaluk enjoy the madness which will no doubt ensue when you get your hands on the sub your after . . . . . . . . . . . .

danmaluk

Ahahahah Thank you guys, I' ve just made my first .... purchase: a black sub by Bk!!

I'll keep you updated!!