Juicy jay

Nice collection.

theslavetrainer

BEAUTIFUL ............

Devilseam

Superb collection mate

JusNoGood

Stunning collection...

I have three reps at the moment and I alternate between them. I've amazed some of the watch fans at work that I have three very nice watches :lol: So my questions to you....

How frequently do you change watches or do you just have a few favs you alternate between?

Do you admit to people you wear reps? If you don't but you do frequently alternate then don't you shock people with that many watches?

I'm genuinely interested to hear. I love watches and the various designs and can see me growing my collection. I dont really plan to tell anyone I wear reps but I'm happy to admit it if I get called out...I've handed my B&R and Panerai to owners who haven't called me out! I'm wondering whether it'll be the quantity of watches I buy that I'll get called out on rather than the quality of the watches...if you get what I mean :stars::)

chrish8

your a sick sick man Semj,,,,, Love it

James.

I try to wear each at least for a day once per month but previously that wasn't really feasible so I've since sold about 30 keeping only my favorites. That said, I have a list that I'm working through to squire to complete the collection that has about 10 more stock reps and 12 more builds to get to completion.

to help with the rotation I usually work by the rule of leather strapped watches Mon to Fri, rubber and Ss on the weekends. Unless you have new additions.

your second question about being forthcoming about authenticity, tbh I've never really been asked. Before reps I still had about 6-8 gens I'd rotate from a Rolex to longines to Seiko. The majority of people you come across know jack shit about what an audemars or a panerai is but on the odd occasion someone has asked (usually an envious family member) I've told the truth. Its easy to soften the blow by saying something like "are you serious? A "real" one of these is about $20k this thing set me back a sold $300" etc etc it usually end up with that person who asked you wanting you to place an order for them.

DR3M3L

That's a serious collection! :thumbsup2: Thanks for the pics, enjoyed watching :)

wizzzard

WOH! And to think I'm still waiting for my first Rep...

Seriously amazing collection here..

Sparkal
*pre-1954 vintage PAMs

And damn you do it well

nyckid

This is a very nice collection, very inspiring too! Thanks for sharing.

James.

Well... I think I've sold the majority now and replaced them with new ones... :facepalm:

deathnote

Probably, Bash. I'll likely finish my collection, get bored of it, liquidate and move onto some other watch fascination. I haven't got an AP chrono yet, probably go down that path :facepalm:

Ps I'll actually do a proper update this weekend of all my watches... If it doesn't rain/ I remember...

Well you know where to find me when you get bored of the caramel/brown one :coffee2:

James.

-update- missus has left me at home this Saturday morning so took a few quick snaps before the camera battery died :(

57th - serge baby hornback strap

DSC01675_zps1feb8836.jpg

DSC01676_zps690fa756.jpg

DSC01678_zps3425a35e.jpg

DSC01681_zps256e806c.jpg

6152 build, southie brown LP dial, TB ammo strap

DSC01682_zps9c045db2.jpg

DSC01686_zps0408c868.jpg

6154 trio

DSC01687_zps113374c5.jpg

DSC01688_zps5510f8d0.jpg

TC & Noob

DSC01689_zps2aa0a731.jpg

SOSF & v2 SW (every collection needs a splash of colour ;) )

DSC01694_zps7e13a9b9.jpg

DSC01695_zps761d332a.jpg

Just to piss-off Xeb :lol:

DSC01697_zpsf578f284.jpg

quick group (well, 1/2 the group) snap

DSC01700_zps95fc8faa.jpg

Indeed.

DSC01701_zps40afee3a.jpg

TheSav

Very nice mate. The 57th St looks awesome on that strap. I reckon you should keep the blue seawolf. Looks better than the black dial IMO. I really like your brown dial 6154 too.

Is that an Ebel Panda you have there? Damn, I hear those are rare. You should NEVER sell that one ;)

arancini

Fantastic pictures and pieces Semaj.

Loving the vintage PAM builds.

Superb mate.

James.

Very nice mate. The 57th St looks awesome on that strap. I reckon you should keep the blue seawolf. Looks better than the black dial IMO. I really like your brown dial 6154 too.

Is that an Ebel Panda you have there? Damn, I hear those are rare. You should NEVER sell that one ;)

I agree re the Ebel, maybe I'll dissect it and use the movement for parts??? :lmao:

Xebryus

LOL the collection looks stunning James. You toy with my emotions like a fat kid with cake! I'll buy you a 18 slot Rainer for the Panda!!!

YoungGPS
bs13690-83559-albums-animated-gifs-pic43401-way-go.gif

James.

Haha xeb if you ever think about parting ways with you JLC NSD I'm sure well be able to work something out ;)

Whorologist

Not a fan of those Breitlings myself but otherwise impeccable collection James. Those vintage pieces are stunning, complimented by a healthy smattering of classic dress watches.

Just Amazing

BigsCG

9etuzy8a.jpg

This!

Great collection.

Haha xeb if you ever think about parting ways with you JLC NSD I'm sure well be able to work something out ;)

If you're interested in a JLC NSD let me know!

ju3e7aza.jpg

nyckid

Very nice collection James :thumbsup2: thanks for sharing it with us.