Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

austin6

New to all this, have around $100 and want to buy a blue Rolex Mariner rep ASAP.

Two issues though.

I'm 24 and want it to enchance my image with the opposite sex at clubs and bars. I want it purely as a superficial accessory. For this reason though I worry because I don't have big thick wrists. On most submariner reps will I be able to easily enough remove a link? I don't want to modify an order or get a small one, I want the regular version and to perhaps remove a link. Is this doable or not with reps?

Lastly, I have a mastercard and have to use a mastercard because of that. I notice this is a world of no mastercards. (figures). I will not trust any other non-cc method and I don't have visa. Is there a site that sells blue submariners that takes mastercard? If someone could tell me I'd appreciate it.

Also, the dealers on this site, they ship to the US no problem? And they always deliver the product correct?

therockerz

http://www.jomashop.com/

They accept master card, so no problem. Its easy to remove links.

Edited by therockerz

HWG

Any rep bracelet can be re-sized. Any TD on this site can get you what you are after, within your budget and all ship to the USA. you best read a lot before making a purchase. there is tons of useful info here. oh, and dont think a rep watch is gonna get you laid any faster than a timex on your wrist. :)

Member X

I think you need to spend a few weeks reading, reading, reading - then you will know what is available and what your budget will buy you.

You won't be able to get an accurate sweep for $100, and you must budget $30 for shipping.

The dealers are Trusted Dealers for a reason.

Oh, and as HWG says, a flashy watch is unlikely to get you laid. If you flash it about like your new christmas present then people will just think you're a douche, or someone to ponce drinks off of all night then abandon and go off with someone else. And if you can only afford $100 for a watch, are you really going to be able to leep up the façade for the sort of women attracted by someone flashing their apparent wealth around, i.e. those who would think nothing of spending triple your $100 watch budget on one bottle of champagne? I think not.

Buy a rep to appreciate the beauty at a fraction of the cost. Don't buy a rep if you're going to try to pretend it's genuine when asked - you will just look like a massive bell-end when others realise and call you out, or you show yourself up by not having enough money to buy a round of drinks yet apparently wearing a $$$$($) watch...

Never forget, always abide by the golden rule detailed in my signature. And if you have an issue, DON'T do a CC chargeback until you've spoken to admin here.

emmune

I'm 24 and want it to enchance my image with the opposite sex at clubs and bars. I want it purely as a superficial accessory. For this reason though I worry because I don't have big thick wrists.

ROFL

Luthier

Two idiots per day is too much.

austin6

That site sells real rolexes. I want a replica.

Also to the other posts, I have $100-150 pretty much to spend so it no issue. Would prefer to spend not that much though.

Also, the world of 18-24 year old women in bars/clubs will and do absolutely believe I'm an independent internal Sachs bank auditing contractor already when I say it enough to call me two days later so maybe the submariner replica can get them to my place that night. Most women even of the upper class can't tell the difference anyways in a fake and real watch to begin with so I care not.

James.

:facepalm:

Ok let's close this thread. Go to silix-prime.co click on 'specials' and order the blue sub. $35 and shipping is like $16

Done.

Rav747

:facepalm:

Ok let's close this thread. Go to silix-prime.co click on 'specials' and order the blue sub. $35 and shipping is like $16

Done.

Yup! done!

Luthier

Also, the world of 18-24 year old WHORES in bars/clubs will and do...

They do. And you have to DO too - DO buy condoms on your $100. If you'll ever get chance to get laid.

Gosh... We definitely need IQ test before admitting noobs.

Rav747

why dont you buy from Canal St. A++ reps there :lol:

jeffw69

What da fuck?

Fucking idiot magnet is strong today!

Rav747

Jeff, you get internet after all. Niiiiceeeeee!!

jeffw69
:suicide:

James.

Also, the world of 18-24 year old WHORES in bars/clubs will and do...

They do. And you have to DO too - DO buy condoms on your $100. If you'll ever get chance to get laid.

Gosh... We definitely need IQ test before admitting noobs.

Agree to spend the $100 on condoms so he doesn't accidentally spread his dna ;)

jeffw69
Jeff, you get internet after all. Niiiiceeeeee!!

On my iPhone, buzzed as fuck.

Rav747
:lol:

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse :)

therockerz

Ok so you are a sexist, ignorant, liar, impersonator, perv?, and a troll. Have I missed out anything?

First, learn how to talk to people. Second, listen to others. Third, understand this forum is about watches and not 'How to get laid in bars for Dummies!' discussion forum.

Have a good day sir.

Rav747

Ok so you are a sexist, ignorant, liar, impersonator, perv?, and a troll. Have I missed out anything?

First, learn how to talk to people. Second, listen to others. Third, understand this forum is about watches and not 'How to get laid in bars for Dummies!' discussion forum.

Have a good day sir.

Like i said, give this guy an award :P

emmune

That site sells real rolexes. I want a replica.

Also to the other posts, I have $100-150 pretty much to spend so it no issue. Would prefer to spend not that much though.

Also, the world of 18-24 year old women in bars/clubs will and do absolutely believe I'm an independent internal Sachs bank auditing contractor already when I say it enough to call me two days later so maybe the submariner replica can get them to my place that night. Most women even of the upper class can't tell the difference anyways in a fake and real watch to begin with so I care not.

Very true. I use to play the deception game as well.

Check this out: http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=26232

dingle
:thud:

Rav747
:noway:

dingle
:)

Rav747

:suck: