Sign in to follow this  
austin6

Hello, submariner Rolex rep ? and payment method ?

Luthier

Dude, if ANY woman will go out with you because of your watch - you both are fucking idiots.

Realism

Luth they go out with him because he's a Sach's contractor.... he doesnt even know that Goldman is what they call GS by....

emmune

And I know a Trusted dealer that can supply you with all of these things!

You gotta sell the whole package man, not just the watch.

Jackie?

Was going to say trevor, but I guess his not TD on this site.

Luthier

Send him to Ufanta or WatchEden.

:D

Luthier
uncle-sam.jpg

Rav747

Most those guys wear gens and if he rolls in there with a sillix cheapie, i just want to be there for that moment of Austin's life :lol:

And I know a Trusted dealer that can supply you with all of these things!

You gotta sell the whole package man, not just the watch.

Jackie?

Was going to say trevor, but I guess his not TD on this site.

She offers a happy ending :)

markeym3

So when you pick up this big titted slut with the tight ass , she gonna sus you when you take her home to your mums house ... Or are you getting a rep 5 bed mansion and rep swimming pool ? good luck man give it one for me ..

diegosaenz

I don't know if to insult him or hope that he just gets scammed. Do your homework mate.

Realism

So when you pick up this big titted slut with the tight ass , she gonna sus you when you take her home to your mums house ... Or are you getting a rep 5 bed mansion and rep swimming pool ? good luck man give it one for me ..

barbie's dollhouse :noway:

Del

This is one fucked-up thread. :wacko:

markeym3

I like the way this guy is trying to be cool and he has named himself after an old shit car from the 60's ,, good luck man

Caliper

LOL, this must be a joke.

austin6

You're putting a lot of thought into this eh?

I haven't thought all that much about it to be honest. Just want a watch that stands out.

markeym3

You're putting a lot of thought into this eh?

I haven't thought all that much about it to be honest. Just want a watch that stands out.

just looking out for you man ,,,

Mystery Shopper

I smell socks!

Does he only get a BJ with a Seiko and he is hoping for the whole 9 yards with the sub? Does the blue set off his eyes through the strobe lights and doof-doof? What complications could a PP Nautilus bring?

nuker

I smell socks!

Does he only get a BJ with a Seiko and he is hoping for the whole 9 yards with the sub? Does the blue set off his eyes through the strobe lights and doof-doof? What complications could a PP Nautilus bring?

3D BJ made by dozen of elite hookers while others whores will show ya acrobatic stunts and coke ewerythere and blah blah :D

If you'll wear 3 watches oh my..don't erase ur dick man :D

Lord Flashheart

I just wanted to pop in to express my extreme annoyance at the sudden influx of retarded noobs onto the forum. It's hard enough to track down high quality Swiss replicas without the distraction of having people keep writing posts asking stupid questions.

As one of the more respected, heterosexual members of the board I think the time has come for me to politely request that we close this thread and get back to more serious matters such as getting my dealer Jackie out of the Gulag and helping me get my VIP upgrade money back from JohnG. Thank you.

nuker

I just wanted to pop in to express my extreme annoyance at the sudden influx of retarded noobs onto the forum. It's hard enough to track down high quality Swiss replicas without the distraction of having people keep writing posts asking stupid questions.

As one of the more respected, heterosexual members of the board I think the time has come for me to politely request that we close this thread and get back to more serious matters such as getting my dealer Jackie out of the Gulag and helping me get my VIP upgrade money back from JohnG. Thank you.

Lol..serious statement.

conx

So you want a watch that stands out ? Try this one. It'll make you stand out, and if the chicks don't bite, you'll definately be able find some man love.....

KGrHqZloE9HuwQVbEBPjwQdEjlw60_3.jpg

p.s. you are right about Mastercard - it is not widely accepted by the dealers at the moment.

Steve227

What a fuk'in great thread, thanks Austin. This is why Luth shouldn't have to hold back!

On a plus note SFA is only an hour from this guy on the LIRR, he could shut this thread down!! Haha

Pihlippe

FFS give the man a sub for fee....

onionbag

There was nae shaggin' when I was 24, blue Rolex Subs were a bit thin on the ground in Polo Mint City.

I did try to impress with my tie-pin and bias-cut hairdo though. ;)

dalboy

Dumb fuck, upper class women can spot a rep.

Shows how much you know.

You are better off spending your 100 on a cheap crack whore.

Jeff, play nice. and cut him some slack..............................................................................................obviously not all his dogs are barking...

Read through the T/Ds sites mate all the the info you require is there........................If you put up a post like this without even doing some ground work you are just asking to get butt fucked..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fuck:

jeffw69

Ism s o fucking hungover.

So op, did you find your sub?

Might be best to stick with wanking.

dalboy

Ism s o fucking hungover.

So op, did you find your sub?

Might be best to stick with wanking.

Wanking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ain't that in china ??????????? :giggle: