Sign in to follow this  
Five of Clubs

RWI down for anyone else?

Steelfish

Hehe......I'm sure you wont have to wait for long mate......then you PM tt88......he's been been expecting it. lol-022.gif

fatarms

I'll bring the sausages. shake_and_shimmy_ani.gif

OMG... I'm embarrased for you.

Agreed, those glasses are pretty horrid. Dude should save his money for some contacts.

co-axial

morning guys :wave:

I did not expect home to have left over night :o

trksh-bzr

wow, glad I found this place. so I guess this is where you all hang out when RWI is down.

I'll try to find my way around as best I can. maybe grab sols beers from his secret stash outside staff area, perhaps send Kinky a PM, remind him to put on clean socks and johnnies the filthy pig. I might even cut the rope on the repli-popes goat herd and put fancy silk bows in the monkeys chimp hair....

aaaaahh, it'll be a sweet weekend :)

co-axial

wow, glad I found this place. so I guess this is where you all hang out when RWI is down.

I'll try to find my way around as best I can. maybe grab sols beers from his secret stash outside staff area, perhaps send Kinky a PM, remind him to put on clean socks and johnnies the filthy pig. I might even cut the rope on the repli-popes goat herd and put fancy silk bows in the monkeys chimp hair....

lol, say Hi to Kinky when you talk to him :phone: :groucho:

trksh-bzr

lol, say Hi to Kinky when you talk to him :phone::groucho:

I will patty... :)

did you see the repair or demolition thread here?

slaughterer

RWI: no error message, just a white screen. I am also having problems with Ebay, but that must be unrelated.

Steelfish

Agreed, those glasses are pretty horrid. Dude should save his money for some contacts.

Alas......the boss next door doesn't pay me enough to afford contacts. sad-021.gif

Mornin' mate......yup......she packed up and left us homeless. beggar-beggar-hobo-homeless-smiley-emoticon-000589-large.gif

Well trks just hit town......you can pitch your tent over there next to ach's. vil-clic2.gif

TT88
Hehe......I'm sure you wont have to wait for long mate......then you PM tt88......he's been been expecting it. lol-022.gif

:) bet it's gonna be exciting!

co-axial

those pink stockings look fantastic on Trk, don´t they? :wub: :chewbacca: :chewbacca:

trksh-bzr

Alas......the boss next door doesn't pay me enough to afford contacts. sad-021.gif

Mornin' mate......yup......she packed up and left us homeless. beggar-beggar-hobo-homeless-smiley-emoticon-000589-large.gif

Well trks just hit town......you can pitch your tent over there next to ach's. vil-clic2.gif

I'm gonna put my tent a bit away from ach's (and apparently also Q5?'s) tent....??

Steelfish

Oh yes......fun and japes aplenty. party-075.GIF

those pink stockings look fantastic on Trk, don´t they? :wub::chewbacca: :chewbacca:

Well I was going to be polite and not mention anything but......vil-fleurs4.gif

I'm gonna put my tent a bit away from ach's (and apparently also Q5?'s) tent....??

Hehe......not quite feeling the love there T? vil2_envoicoeur.gif

trailboss99

Yes it is down and no I have NFI why at this moment as I have only recently got in from a loooong day.

The Tech team have been alerted but it's late in the US so I'm not expecting much until morning on the East Coast.

co-axial

Morning Col.

Thanks for the short update

trksh-bzr

Oh yes......fun and japes aplenty. party-075.GIF

those pink stockings look fantastic on Trk, don´t they? :wub::chewbacca: :chewbacca:

Well I was going to be polite and not mention anything but......vil-fleurs4.gif

Hehe......not quite feeling the love there T? vil2_envoicoeur.gif

feeling it? Who am I to judge their love, but I may feel it, just don't wanna hear it.....

James.

I'll bring the sausages. shake_and_shimmy_ani.gif

OMG... I'm embarrased for you.

Pilfered!

Steelfish

I don't know who should be honoured......TB or myself. lol-022.gif

wat44

Wat the FUCK?

trailboss99

Morning Col.

Thanks for the short update

All I can tell you right now mate. More news as it becomes available.

Steelfish

Yes it is down and no I have NFI why at this moment as I have only recently got in from a loooong day.

The Tech team have been alerted but it's late in the US so I'm not expecting much until morning on the East Coast.

Don't know how the bloody hell I missed this post. you-fool-038.gif

Many thanks for the update mate. respect-051.gif

rhp1462

Damn this is a mod hangout.

I hope this shit gets resolved. So we can go back home.

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

trailboss99

This place so bad? :P

ThinkBachs

This place is just fine. :)

ThinkBachs

BTW... take some time to change your theme to RWG_XMAS to brighten that Grinchy Spirit! :P

co-axial

This place is just fine. :)

This place so bad? :P

Nice place for an asylum indeed :)