Sign in to follow this  
Del

Breitling SOSFv2 photo shoot!

UmpaHimself

Hey I'm a bit new to all this. What did you mean by "dry-lubed the bracelet" Del? I saw on another post of tips for newly arrived watches to soak the band in wd40 if stiff.mis that what you did? Some how the term "dry" makes me think not :D

Muaitai
Hey I'm a bit new to all this. What did you mean by "dry-lubed the bracelet" Del? I saw on another post of tips for newly arrived watches to soak the band in wd40 if stiff.mis that what you did? Some how the term "dry" makes me think not :D

It is basically a non-oil lubricant, check the one below, I have read in another forum that many people use this one.

http://www.rocklube.com/absolute_dry.htm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Del
Dell , is this watch moded or OTB?

Is/can it be waterproof?

This is straight out the box. It might even be waterproof too but I haven't had it tested. ;)

sam1965uk

Must say that's awesomespin.gif

Pihlippe

Stunning Del! :thumbsup2:

Why did i get me my first SOSF and why will i get me my second one?

Your guess folks. :D

Del
:thumbsup2:

mike666

Stunning pictures Del. Probably a stupid question: is the dial black (and with a blue AR) or blue?

scorpion

You Pam photos got me excited but these are even better... I must get one of these, it is so good looking, shit I think I may have just jizzed in my pants! :omfg:

Del
Stunning pictures Del. Probably a stupid question: is the dial black (and with a blue AR) or blue?

Cheers! It's a black dial with a bluish AR, like the gen.

You Pam photos got me excited but these are even better... I must get one of these, it is so good looking, shit I think I may have just jizzed in my pants! :omfg:

:lol:

Cheers!

HeavyKrush

Sweet pics as usual Del. Fantastic watch also.

edwinowl

Great shots bud, what lens you using,aperture etc if you don't mind me asking...?

RyVal

great pictures del. been lurking but these pictures have pushed me over the edge to get this watch from toro haha. i have a couple gen invictas but couldnt rationalize spending so much on a single gen luxury watch so this rep definitely helps. thanks for posting these!

HWG

great pictures del. been lurking but these pictures have pushed me over the edge to get this watch from toro haha. i have a couple gen invictas but couldnt rationalize spending so much on a single gen luxury watch so this rep definitely helps. thanks for posting these!

Excellent choice. I got my SOSF V2 from Toro as well. You will not be disappointed!

RyVal

thanks HWG, actually I have a question, do you know if your breitling SOSF V2 had the option of coming with a case & box? i only ask because I have still have all of mine with my gen invictas so I just wanted to keep it consistent, even if it is a rep case&box.

HWG

thanks HWG, actually I have a question, do you know if your breitling SOSF V2 had the option of coming with a case & box? i only ask because I have still have all of mine with my gen invictas so I just wanted to keep it consistent, even if it is a rep case&box.

Best to ask Toro about it, I did not get one, but I know there are rep boxes about. I have never asked for one though.

Del
great pictures del

Thanks! Glad I helped you decide to buy this one - it's a real cracker! ;)

RyVal

Del, I saw in your signature that you have the Avenger Seawolf Swiss ETA 2824-2, which do you like better between that and the Steelfish? I see that the Seawolf comes in yellow and has a slightly bigger case size (i like louder watches) but the texture on the dial of the Steelfish looks great too. decisions decisions! haha

Del
Del, I saw in your signature that you have the Avenger Seawolf Swiss ETA 2824-2, which do you like better between that and the Steelfish? I see that the Seawolf comes in yellow and has a slightly bigger case size (i like louder watches) but the texture on the dial of the Steelfish looks great too. decisions decisions! haha

The Seawolf is one of my all-time favourites but the SOSFv2 has the edge on overall quality, although there isn't much in it (I had to get the Seawolf superlumed myself but the SOSFv2 comes superlumed from the factory). However, the best Wolf version from the H Factory is currently not available so you have no decision to make! :lol:

F-350

very nice pix! i need one of these watches i think...

Del
very nice pix! i need one of these watches i think...

Everybody does. ;)

Thanks. :)

Muaitai

Del, amazing watch and pictures, congratullations.

zooki

Thanks Del, as a newbie, i found your posts / photos really helpful

Del
Del, amazing watch and pictures, congratullations.

Thanks! :)

Thanks Del, as a newbie, i found your posts / photos really helpful

Thanks, appreciate the comment. ;)

ronin007

did you not have the white dial version as well?

rlx101

awesome pics of an awesome watch - I have the same, and I love it. Great skills Del im%20Not%20Worthy.gif