Sign in to follow this  
HWG

My latest acquisition

greg_r

Yeah, I really like that. Congrats! :D

dalboy

I wouldn't say it's pricey, you pay more for some of our replicas.

Fantastic watch, Dave!!! Just fucking fantastic!!! Day/Date, beautiful dial, great lume, Seiko mov't - it worth every fucking penny!!!

Congratulations!!!

Endorsed by Luth.......................thats just doubled the price !!! great piece. the lume.............god..radioactive !!!!

sam77

i really like those deep blue watches great quality very solid amazing lume :thumbsup2:

gtwc

Looks great - 'specially the lume!

I also like the case it came in.

Good choice.

HWG

Looks great- $450 for a gen, not bad!

Is that made by the Panatime people?

Deep Blue is USA based, in NY. I am not aware of any affiliation to Panatime, but it could be possible.

Thanks for all the feeback guys! Tits McGee told me to stay far away from this one, but I am glad I got it!

graman

I like that...nice bit of kit mate........;)

trailboss99

trailie likes! Never see a Deep Blue I don't like.

Tits McGee

Deep Blue is USA based, in NY. I am not aware of any affiliation to Panatime, but it could be possible.

Thanks for all the feeback guys! Tits McGee told me to stay far away from this one, but I am glad I got it!

I'm afraid we may have lost him. I used to be one of those Deep Blue guys & couldn't wait for SHOPNBC to come out with the next Deep Blue models. The next thing I knew......I was ordering Invictas off the TV. It's a slippery slope you've climbed out onto Dave. Deep Blue is a fantastic machine. The problem is it's a gateway watch which could lead you into the deep dark world of SHOPNBC, or worse yet.....HSN & QVC. Kill yourself now.

Beautiful Watch Dave. I told you it was hefty.

HWG

I'm afraid we may have lost him. I used to be one of those Deep Blue guys & couldn't wait for SHOPNBC to come out with the next Deep Blue models. The next thing I knew......I was ordering Invictas off the TV. It's a slippery slope you've climbed out onto Dave. Deep Blue is a fantastic machine. The problem is it's a gateway watch which could lead you into the deep dark world of SHOPNBC, or worse yet.....HSN & QVC. Kill yourself now.

Beautiful Watch Dave. I told you it was hefty.

:lol: Funny you are. I will not have an Invicta, ever. No slippery slope for me my friend. I wanted something specific, and this does it for me. No other DB watches are really that appealing. Now, the rep Omega I just got today, which took over two weeks to get, is DOA... lucky me.

seclark007

so that's what all my money was spent on! Very nice, may have to look at those myself!

Amit

mmmmm that lume looks sexilicious

graman

oooooo!........sexilicous!........is that salty or sweet?

Luthier

Salty, if lick...

:rofl:

Mike 1108

Nice Deep Blue...

Welcome to the club... This has become one of my casual beaters I wear it at least a couple of days a week. I love the lume - who needs a nightlight ??? I got the PVD version with a ETA movement. Runs great and I'm not worried about damaging it. Mine was around $600 a year ago. Major issues with the bracelet - bloody thing came apart 4 times, they finally sent me a different strap (rubber links).

DeepBlue001-1.jpg

DeepBlueLume002.jpg

It's a great watch for what it is... I would definitely buy it again.

Mike

HWG

Nice Mike! The bracelet on mine feels pretty good, so heres hoping it doesnt give me much trouble. My kids saw it last night and loved the glow! Beast of a watch for sure.

sconehead

me likey...:D

jeffw69

nice new avatar HWG :rofl:

HWG

it was time for a change...

Mike 1108

My bracelet had screws... I think they said they have 2 designs - one with screws in the removable links the other design has all pins. If yours has all pins, I think you're golden. I sent the bracelet to them, they sent it back and said "we made sure everything was tight, it's good. No one else in the world has this problem. We don't have a problem and these aren't the droids you are looking for..." It came apart again a week later (two screws at once this time). Put a leather strap on it.

I like the watch though and would have taken it even on a silicone strap.

Enjoy it. It's a cool watch. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like mine.

Mike

dingle

so soon?

jeffw69

so soon?

:facepalm:

HWG

so soon?

i thought about some sexy chic avatar but decided against it... you and jeff and plenty of others have that covered. :P

jeffw69

so soon?

i thought about some sexy chic avatar but decided against it... you and jeff and plenty of others have that covered. :P

:facepalm:

dingle

so soon?

yep...time for a change methinks :lol:

HWG

My bracelet had screws... I think they said they have 2 designs - one with screws in the removable links the other design has all pins. If yours has all pins, I think you're golden. I sent the bracelet to them, they sent it back and said "we made sure everything was tight, it's good. No one else in the world has this problem. We don't have a problem and these aren't the droids you are looking for..." It came apart again a week later (two screws at once this time). Put a leather strap on it.

I like the watch though and would have taken it even on a silicone strap.

Enjoy it. It's a cool watch. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like mine.

Mike

thanks Mike. mine has tension pins, so hopefully it wont be an issue.