Sign in to follow this  
okok_joe

NEW ROLEX EXPLORER II 42mm - REAL VS REPLICA

cuddilyteddy

I am very very happy to share this info with every one. Rolex released the 42mm Explorer II watch. I can not afford the price for original. most of you too. And you know what. I found a site they have the exact copy of this NEW ROLEX. I mean 1 to 1. You can not tell the difference.

I bought one, and compared to original, there is NO difference.

The same size, same thickness, same band, everything is the same. The replica even glow in dark blue.

This is the original one

Hi dear friends. This is an Explorer II 216570 42mm réplica. This one, is for my personal use. Check it out in the pictures. :suck: https://plus.google....7457?banner=pwa

I was enjoying that thread so much I forgot this was what it was actually about. Way to bring it home Keep It Kool

bmbaduk

Damn it!; I forgot what I was going to say...must be that cheap rep of MaCallans.

slkylucifer
I am very very happy to share this info with every one. Rolex released the 42mm Explorer II watch. I can not afford the price for original. most of you too. And you know what. I found a site they have the exact copy of this NEW ROLEX. I mean 1 to 1. You can not tell the difference. I bought one, and compared to original, there is NO difference. The same size, same thickness, same band, everything is the same. The replica even glow in dark blue. This is the original one
Hi dear friends. This is an Explorer II 216570 42mm réplica. This one, is for my personal use. Check it out in the pictures. :suck: https://plus.google....7457?banner=pwa
I was enjoying that thread so much I forgot this was what it was actually about. Way to bring it home Keep It Kool

I found a difference. Why is your GMT needle in red? It should be orange instead. :noway: