Sign in to follow this  
machiavegli

REVIEW: Custom watch boxes by Rainer in Germany [PIC HEAVY]

cwazy1

so my question with these is that... are the pillows so big that a small wristed fellow like myself, going to have trouble strapping in watches that have bracelets sized to 6.5"?? I'm curious to know the circumference with these pillows.. I understand that they're wide as hell, which is great, but what about height and length/? It'd be stupid to have to either adjust holes on my deploys to fit them in, or leave clasps open... Costing 200$ for an 8 slotter, it better be perfect haha

Any insight is appreciated.

yawn

I ll be all over it if it comes with display lid

yawn

As I read from another post that the Rainer boxes are Chinese made, I did some research.

Doesn't this look very similar?

http://www.alibaba.c...cases_with.html

i think they have different inner lining/pillow, and also the size of button are different.

maybe factories from GZ could offer much better price, but the minimum order # is 300 boxes, :D

personally I prefer leather inner lining/pillow, might be tempted to get 7 3x watch boxes so i can fit all my watchest nicely to my safe, or alternatively, get bigger safe to fit my PELICAN storm case 1400.

patooo

Easy....I just need another 299 friends from here who happen to live in Ireland....have our Chinese friends deliver the 300 lovely boxes in a freight carrier.....sell the house to free up money for more precious, shiny, ticking little reps....and live in my lovely watchy container......

Richo59

Great watch box nice spacing between the watches, hardest choice is how many slots to get!??

tommylad

Always go for more than you immediately require. With the greatest will in the world, you will keep buying and buying...

miguelon1980

very nice box, I am looking into getting one for myself for the collection

steve123

After reading this thread and a few other reviews I decided to grab one of these off a friend, great deal at $175CAN ($140USD) w/ a 21j Rol16610.. "gently used" and in close to near new condition. Now to fill it!

Ishmael

Yep. This is my next buy...