Sign in to follow this  
Krispee

A Skeleton In My Cupboard

Krispee

Hi

this is my first watch collection and i decided to go for skeleton or partial skeleton, which includes the mighty, and terribly expensive, Tourbillon.

so, to the watches. to be honest i only found this site after finding the actual relpica selling watch sites themselves so some good advice came a little late for me as i had already order 3 watches from 3 different sites before i started reading the threads here, so please bear with me as i explain.

the 3 websites i ordered from were:

store-replica.net (but really storereplica.com)

replicasonline.uk.com

replicabrands.org

my first watch came today. it was a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Skeleton with a Sapphire glass and a swiss movement. well that`s what they said and the watch reads that but what do i know.

i have to say that the watch looks really nice, there is some very nice work on the actually skeleton movement itself, very clean engraving and with a few winds the watch fired up and is still going. nice to hear a watch tick.

right, some pics. i`m posting some of my Stuhrling as well, it`s a skeleton so is really part of the collection.

Vacheron Constantin

vc_patrimonyskeleton_1.jpg

vc_patrimonyskeleton_2.jpg

Stuhrling Grandeur

stuhrling_grand_1.jpg

stuhrling_grand_3.jpg

i honestly can`t tell you if the VC looks like a particular model, to be honest i like it as it is, whether it`s a pure replica or a homage model.....the last pic, letting you know just how huge the Stuhrling is, it`s massive, never seen a watch as big as that.

the leather on both is pretty similar, slightly better on the Stuhrling and a bit stiffer on the VC. may have to upgrade the straps. plus i have to bore another hole, small wrists lol.

watchescompare_1.jpg

right, to the story. the VC i bought from the first site i mentioned above, very nice experience to be honest, they were quick to send the item, quick to mail me the tracking number, very accomodating. then i found out they had charged me twice for the same watch. it might very well have been my own fault, my comments about the card payment problems were certainly evident when i bought that watch and i may very well have made a mistake myself wehn ordering, the pages were a bit mixed up and i might have pressed the button twice by mistake. so i told them they had done this and they said they would check and get back to me. they did and admitted they had charged me twice and would refund the second charge.

that was yesterday, and today the money is still not in my account.

still waiting, at one point i thought the site had gone but it`s still there, i`ll keep you posted as to the outcome of that and the watches coming from the other sites.

please bear with me, as mentioned i didn`t know this site exsisted until after i ordered. and the VC is very nice, i do like it.

anyway, let me know what you think.

regards

Kris

Edited by Krispee

powderfreak

I suggest you try one of the Trusted Dealers next ;)

fatarms

Good luck, bud. That Stuhrling one is kinda cool looking.

Krispee

don`t worry i have order from both Puretime and Perfect Clones.......plus i still do like the VC, skeletons aren`t everyone`s cup of tea i know but i`m a bit of a fan.

i can`t overemphasise how big that Stuhrling is, huge!

Kris

Krispee

well the site i bought the Vacheron from has finally refunded me the second payment, which is good, i have to say that they have been pretty good to deal with, they certainly aren`t scammers and the watch they sent is of a good quality, so not bad at all, it seems i fell on my feet there.....

order a Cartier skeleton from Puretime and two Breguets from Joshua, a rather odd method for paying through paypal but otherwise ok, one of the Breguets is my first Tourbillon, so looking forward to that.....

Kris

greg_r

Hmm - the VC is a complete fantasy, of course, but quite pretty for all of that. I used to have a very similar watch (unbranded) with the same movement. I paid a little under $100 for it...

Glad that you actually received the watch you ordered, although I would suggest that you hesitate before you clear them of being scammers - there are plenty worse out there, but if you paid the price on their site, you overpaid significantly as even with the VC branding that model is only a cheapie. Anyhow, all that aside, it's nice! Enjoy! :)

Krispee

cheers....yeah, puretime and perfect clones do seem to be a bit cheaper it`s true, see what they are like when they come.....i did check out TrustyTime, which you mentioned was Joshua`s fellow businessman but they were more expensive than PC......

Kris

Edited by Krispee

Luthier

Wrong. They're more expensive, than our trusted dealers, not to mention they're both dropshippers, mean - zero quality control.

Why you trying all the hard ways, mate, why not to spend a week or two on reading our threads?

Krispee

um, your opinion on their trustworthyness isn`t what others think here, some here swear by Josh, say he even sends QC pics......and they are in your TD list, just down at the bottom.....

and for your information i am, just bought a watch from Puretime.co......

Kris

Edited by Krispee