Sign in to follow this  
Del

AP ROO Safari on Donerix hornback...

kolchak

wow....i stared at your pic for 10 straight minutes & needed a mop to clean up the drool puddle. That combo is, without a doubt, going to be one of my next purchases. How long was the wait from Donerix for the strap?

Have a feeling I need to sell a few pieces asap,

KinCaidk

now that is a jawdropping combo, Del!

Fucking awesome!!

Del

Thanks kol and Kink! :thumbsup2: I'm wearing it today and it just gets nicer every time I look at it! I'm very happy with it. :)

Kol - it took about 4 weeks from selection of hide and payment until I received it but that included just over two weeks in the mail from Nicaragua. Before that there was another couple of weeks because I had to send him a sample strap as a template (kindly loaned to me by midasmook) and also to wait for him to replenish his stock of exotic hides for me to choose from. Jeff and Sam also benefited from the sample strap I sent (by arrangement).

gtwc

As usual your pics and choice of watch / strap combo are faultless.

I'm getting fed up of saying 'nice choice Del', 'great pics Del' etc.

Howzabout buying a real piece of shit one time, take some out of focus pics, just

so you can 'join the real world' and know how the rest of us feel !!!

:giggle:

jeffw69

Thanks kol and Kink! :thumbsup2: I'm wearing it today and it just gets nicer every time I look at it! I'm very happy with it. :)

Kol - it took about 4 weeks from selection of hide and payment until I received it but that included just over two weeks in the mail from Nicaragua. Before that there was another couple of weeks because I had to send him a sample strap as a template (kindly loaned to me by midasmook) and also to wait for him to replenish his stock of exotic hides for me to choose from. Jeff and Sam also benefited from the sample strap I sent (by arrangement).

Thank you Del, by the way. :)

Del

:lol: @ gtwc

Cheers! ;)

Del

Thank you Del, by the way. :)

No problem mate - I'm glad the timing worked out well for you. It's really midasmook that helped us all by lending me his Safari rep strap and deployant to send to Donerix!

Thanks again midasmook! :thumbsup2: (It's now on it's way back to Glasgow from Nicaragua btw.)

Leigh

Very nice Del. I'm gonna have to get me one of those APs. Love the combo BTW

Del

Thanks Leigh! :)

midasmook

Del it was a pleasure to be able to help out.

jeffw69

Thank you too Midas!

kolchak

So was this the first AP strap donerix has made? Can someone share his price range? My mont hwy hornback from jacob is special but id rather not drop another 260ish on a strap if possible. especially considering a 247 is just $165 and i currently dont own a base pam!

lextheimpaler
So was this the first AP strap donerix has made? Can someone share his price range? My mont hwy hornback from jacob is special but id rather not drop another 260ish on a strap if possible. especially considering a 247 is just $165 and i currently dont own a base pam!

$129 for leather

$149 for croc belly, snake and shark

$169 for croc hornback

kolchak

TY - $169 for AP hornback is a deal!

sam77

Del your strap looks AMAZING!!!!! :drool:

great selection and good taste ................that's you Del :thumbsup2:

STUNNING............. :clap:

sam77

Yes .thank you Del

YOU ROCK!! :thumbsup:

Del

Del your strap looks AMAZING!!!!! :drool:

Thanks mate! :)

OceanView

Gorgeous Del, just Gorgeous!

Del
Gorgeous Del, just Gorgeous!

Thanks mate! :)

machiavegli

Goddamn. Ordering now.