Sign in to follow this  
carlunghie

best AP on the market? need websites....

carlunghie

I'm looking for the best and safe rep watch seller, please help me!!

many thanks

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum.

There are many trusted dealers here to choose from.

Have a look around, do some reading.

"need websites"....

You joined about a half an hour ago, please don't expect that we will do your work for you.

fatarms

Welcome. Read.

carlunghie

thank u jeff!

can u suggest ur favourite?

Del

:facepalm:

Why don't you do some research before posting a "please help me" post? If you can't be bothered helping yourself then I sure as hell can't be bothered either.

Rav747

thank u jeff!

can u suggest ur favourite?

He has quiet a few :)

Chavezzito

OP...ask Luth :giggle:

greg_r

Firstly, you don't even say WHICH AP you are looking for.

However, most of the trusted dealers can supply APs. If you're after a ROO (which I'm guess at as they're probably the most popular), then there are a few options at various prices. The most accurate are the 7750 models with the seconds subdial @12. They are expensive, however, but if you want the best, that's it. Make sure you go for the latest versions (ask the dealer) as they're more reliable than older models.

If you want to spend less, however, there are some quite good quartz APs around. A lot of watch for the money ($150 to $200 on average - some are cheaper), but obviously not as close to the genuine as the more expensive mechanical versions.

Now, I suggest you go look at the trusted dealer sections linked from the board home page - and while you're at it, go read the posts linked from HERE - there's a lot of info you need to make the right decision and those will help you get started.

carlunghie

thank you very much

However, most of the trusted dealers can supply APs. If you're after a ROO (which I'm guess at as they're probably the most popular), then there are a few options at various prices. The most accurate are the 7750 models with the seconds subdial @12. They are expensive, however, but if you want the best, that's it. Make sure you go for the latest versions (ask the dealer) as they're more reliable than older models.

If you want to spend less, however, there are some quite good quartz APs around. A lot of watch for the money ($150 to $200 on average - some are cheaper), but obviously not as close to the genuine as the more expensive mechanical versions.

Now, I suggest you go look at the trusted dealer sections linked from the board home page - and while you're at it, go read the posts linked from HERE - there's a lot of info you need to make the right decision and those will help you get started.

thank you very much Greg!!

Cyril_Clunge

Welcome to the forum mate.

Anybody seen George? :D

Crusader

Should we warn him that AP bug became as contagious as Pam bug? :lol:

osteocruncher

I had the Pam bug and now have the AP bug after seeing delboy's!!

dalboy

Someone get Luth !!!! :yodel:

RichardMiami

I think Jeff wants to take this guy on a Safari to Las Vegas.... via the Montauk Highway!!

to those with OCD - yes, I know that the Montauk Highway is on Long Island in NY and nowhere near Nevada.... geeze

jeffw69

I think Jeff wants to take this guy on a Safari to Las Vegas.... via the Montauk Highway!!

to those with OCD - yes, I know that the Montauk Highway is on Long Island in NY and nowhere near Nevada.... geeze

:lol:

I actually discussed some options with the OP via PM.

RichardMiami

Hopefully not options in a gay way..........................

watchmonger

Welcome, noobie! I am a relative noob myself! Good thing you didn't run into Luth! :giggle:

jeffw69

:spank:

RichardMiami

hmmm... we are into punishment I see....................... where is Kink?

Luthier

Too late. Someone already :asslick:

:P

Steve227

Lol, losing it Luth......

Rav747

Oh ya baby, ya! :lol:

Too late. Someone already :asslick:

:P

dalboy

Has luth lost his mojo.?????????????

Rav747

Has luth lost his mojo.?????????????

has hell frozen over? ;)

sconehead

...The new V3 Diver looks close to me,