Sign in to follow this  
mostling

Breitling Superocean Abyss Yellow

mostling

So got my first Breitling today and can only say that i'm really pleased with it, maybe a tad small but it'll do.

Plans are to get the Ocean Racer strap with deployant, too bad there ain't a rep with the right 20/18 meassurments, so gonna have to get the 22/20 and trim 1mm on each side of it to fit the lugs, secondly maybe but just maybe have it relumed but not sure about that one yet.

Some quick pics for now, will be taking more when lighting is more favourable.

IMG_9951.jpg

IMG_9952.jpg

IMG_9960.jpg

IMG_9959.jpg

IMG_9956.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

conx

Looking good!

My blue one is incoming, after seeing yours, I'm even more excited.

Enjoy it.

Bobbylah

Very nice. Just about to pull the trigger myself on this one. What movement did you get? I know that Silix has the 21j for $92. I asked about the OR strap and it was stated that they are out of stock.

gB.

Very nice. Congrats!

Del

Very nice - congrats! :thumbsup2:

mostling

Very nice. Just about to pull the trigger myself on this one. What movement did you get? I know that Silix has the 21j for $92. I asked about the OR strap and it was stated that they are out of stock.

Got the one with the Asian Eta 2824-2

watchmonger

Excellent choice. Love yellow on watches. :thumbsup2:

JohnG

I have loved this watch since I first saw it, gonna have to break down and get one one of these days. And that is saying a lot since I think it has been a year since I bought my last rep....

digger2

I ordered one the other day when I got a 20 USD "coupon" from Mark for another deal, great watch!

I will not get mine relumed after seeing what happened to Dels watch, I think the markers are very fragile.

Bobbylah: 92 USD for this watch if it is the same chassis, lume and sapphire crystal must be the bargain of the year, didn't know that and I don't find it on his site, do you have a link?

dalboy

Looks Goooooooooood , nice pics too.lighting seems fine to me....

Bobbylah

I ordered one the other day when I got a 20 USD "coupon" from Mark for another deal, great watch!

I will not get mine relumed after seeing what happened to Dels watch, I think the markers are very fragile.

Bobbylah: 92 USD for this watch if it is the same chassis, lume and sapphire crystal must be the bargain of the year, didn't know that and I don't find it on his site, do you have a link?

I just emailed Michelle and asked the question. Did not get much of a response when asking for pics, just a note that said 'That is new model ,so can not see in my webiste .

IMy factory said it is the same as your photo .i can sent the QC pcs before ship .

Any question ,let me know .'

Guess you would not find out until you saw these. Hopefully the price diff. is solely due to the movement.

digger2

I just emailed Michelle and asked the question. Did not get much of a response when asking for pics, just a note that said 'That is new model ,so can not see in my webiste .

IMy factory said it is the same as your photo .i can sent the QC pcs before ship .

Guess you would not find out until you saw these. Hopefully the price diff. is solely due to the movement.

Ok, I hope it is then I know for sure what to give some children in the family for christmas!

Steve227

Looks great mate,great pick up. Are these 42mm then?

prelude91

Great watch! I own the black one with the sw200 movement

geoffwa3

Great looking watch, I too have been wanting this yellow version so think it's time to do the deed.

Could you tell me who to order this from and at what cost, I am in the UK.

conx

Take a look in Torros section. It is in there, 2010 edition.

mostling

Took a couple more pics of the Breit:

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9996.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9988.jpg

And played around with running water last night:

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9968.jpg

paulro

Hi Mostling. This is lovely I had a meeting today and I'd say the guy had a gen one. I know they're not that expensive but for me they are a good looking watch..

Who is this one from?

I see you can get the sw200 movt. From where/Do you know?

Anyway, nice pics.

Thanks

Bobbylah

Ok, I hope it is then I know for sure what to give some children in the family for christmas!

Silix gas them on his site now - item BRE239. Only issue I see is that the second hand is all yellow, not just the end.

Mystery Shopper

I got mine a couple of months ago from Watchinternational- it is a great watch,

alistairw

Got mine f

alistairw

Got mine from Puretime, it's gets a lot of wrist time. Wish I had it all those years ago when I was a single bloke I'm sure it would have been a great chic magnet!!

It's a sensational watch!

Muaitai

I was almost ordering a Navitimer, but after reading so many posts about the chronograph not working after a while I will definitely put this one on my wish list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DFH

Very nice! Congrats and enjoy!!!