Sign in to follow this  
asr1608

New member - looking for advice/help?

asr1608

I have been searching around this site for a few weeks. Finally, I tried e-mailing some of the "Trusted Dealers" for a particular watch to no avail. I am looking for men's size Cartier Roadster Chronograph in all gold or gold/silver. Does anyone have any suggestions?

And if that doesn't exist, anyone know of and/or can recommend another all gold or gold/silver men's watch? I am female, but prefer male model watches. Need something versatile (and classic) I can wear everyday.

Thank you.

- Lexie

Luthier

Lexie, sweety, do you really have few days to read the long list of watches we would recommend to you? Buy gold Sub, and you'll be happy.

:D

Welcome to the forum!!!

Member X

Hey Lexie :)

All-gold reps are likely to scratch with everyday wear, you are best to save those for special occasions :)

If you have already emailed the Trusted Dealers and they have said what you are looking for is not available, it will not be available as a rep :( But if you are looking for a classic, wear every day watch, a Rolex Datejust (or Datejust II) Two Tone (TT) or a Submariner TT may be your best choice!

Check out the listing for the DJIIs in the WatchInternational section :)

http://www.rwgboard....showtopic=26641

These are the newer, 41mm models, but the classic DJs are 36mm if you wanted something a bit smaller!

dalboy

Lexie, hi welcome on board ............... i would buy the ss version seems to have a bit more class , also less chance of the g/plate wearing or scratching.............will always look good I.M.O.

Remember to stick with the T/Ds and you can't go wrong....

Edited by dalboy