Sign in to follow this  
Chavezzito

AP ROO Volcano

Chavezzito

Nice watch and pics mate.

I think I'll have to get one of these Roo's soon.

Go for it!

Chavezzito
Very nice - congrats! :thumbsup2:

I think I prefer the more subtle AP models but this is still very nice indeed. :)

Great pics too!

Give me an example of which ones you like better.

Safari, Silver Themes, Black Themes, Diver, Chronopassion. That do you or do you want me to give you reasons too?

Dammit...an example not a story :lol: .

Was just trying to understand what you wrote...dumb viking here.

No worries mate. All I meant was that the orange dial is fairly striking and I probably wouldn't give it as much wrist time as some of the other more "boring" models! :D

(Same applies to jeff's Las Vegas Strip and, to a lesser extent, his Montauk Highway too - but I still think they both look superb! ;) )

It's a great watch and I think it looks amazing so enjoy wearing it! :thumbsup2:

:thumbsup2:

lextheimpaler

Nice...got a safari and LV on order..ROO !!!

Vector

Are we now confident the seconds @ 12 is no longer an issue . I really need to get one at some point . Nice pictures too mate !!

Del

Are we now confident the seconds @ 12 is no longer an issue . I really need to get one at some point . Nice pictures too mate !!

Never say never, but they are a lot better nowadays it would seem. ("Typing while touching the wooden desk.") ;)

Chavezzito

Shhh...don´t mention that!

I am hoping that it is reliable, tried the chrono just to see if it worked and remembered that it might be a good idea not to play that much with it...but it´s still working :lol: .

Is there anything that can be done to them to avoid the problem? Preventive actions?

Vector

Never say never, but they are a lot better nowadays it would seem. ("Typing while touching the wooden desk.") ;)

Cool . Everybody seems to have gone AP crazy atm . By the time I have the funds you will have had yours about a year so ill have a good idea about movement longevity . Thanks for taking one for the team guys !!!

Chavezzito

Hahaha...put it on your calendar to ask if it still works in a year from now.

Vector
Hahaha...put it on your calendar to ask if it still works in a year from now.

I will necrobump this thread next year , lol !

Corv99

Starting to like these watches , Del's is really nice... but really like the colour of this... very striking and different

also like that Montook Motorway or what ever its called :boxedin:

Vector
Shhh...don´t mention that!

I am hoping that it is reliable, tried the chrono just to see if it worked and remembered that it might be a good idea not to play that much with it...but it´s still working :lol: .

Is there anything that can be done to them to avoid the problem? Preventive actions?

Aside from a service and not playing with the chrono , I don't think so ......

Chavezzito

Then I´m good to go!

azdakota

AWESOME