Sign in to follow this  
king_o

My Patek

king_o

Wanted to get the ball rolling...............................this one now has a genuine black crocodile strap on it which I will try and get posted soon. (new camera needed!!)

pp001.jpg

pp003.jpg

greg_r

Gorgeous watch, King-o. Love it. I really must get myself a Patek sometime soon.

onzenuub

Nice watch King-o, sure QueenB will get you a new camera. :lol:

AllergyDoc

Your old camera seems to work just fine! Nice watch and nice shots. I sold off the only Patek I owned and am thinking about getting another one.

oscarmadfish

class :lol:

king_o
Your old camera seems to work just fine! Nice watch and nice shots. I sold off the only Patek I owned and am thinking about getting another one.

The camera which took these shots is sadly no longer with us............................ :lol:

bene3

an excellent watch.

i think this is one of the best Patek i have seen

iabounty
Wanted to get the ball rolling...............................this one now has a genuine black crocodile strap on it which I will try and get posted soon. (new camera needed!!)

pp001.jpg

pp003.jpg

The Patek Phillipe is in my opinion the finest made watch in the world, as well as one of the most expensive. King, yours is a fine example of a very well made rep..........

alphakazi

a very classy watch indeed - thanks for sharing

mbjoer

Being new to this forum, I have taken some time to get to the older threads.

But this one cought my eye. It is a very nice looking watch.

Noticed that it has a flip lid caseback, which really is a nice added touch.

Have you any pictures to show the quality of this?

omni
Being new to this forum, I have taken some time to get to the older threads.

But this one cought my eye. It is a very nice looking watch.

Noticed that it has a flip lid caseback, which really is a nice added touch.

Have you any pictures to show the quality of this?

Extremely good looking Patek rep. I'd show you my gen. but then I'd have to resort to:

"My name is Jetmid, I have this ridiculously expensive genuine Patek that you can't afford, here see. I'm sure someone can beat that!" :D

mbjoer

That is if there is a Gen at all......:D :P

omni
That is if there is a Gen at all......:):)

Oh right, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Jetmid is legend from original RWG forum, put up a pic of gen $50,000 Patek, said it was his and then became a legendary laughing stock for being a twit. He somehow managed after 3 months of being called out on one of the longest threads ever, to put up the pic again with present day proofing, or photoshop proofing. By that time, nobody cared. "I AM LEGEND...I AM JETMID!" And I've just hijacked this thread with a sorta reference to a Patek. :irish_dance:

trailboss99

The ledgendery JetMid jet:

privatejetinteror11.jpg

Well, turned out it wasn't actualy his, more like part of daddy's stock. Funny about that :)

You know that whole database is still siting on the server? We just can't access it. Very soon the lease will run out and it will be lost forever. What a damn huge waste of history, knowledge and folks time. Let alone classics such as the Jetmid post will be gone for ever. :)

All that is needed is a tap on the shoulder from either Blade or JB with the logon so we can preserve it like TRC is preserved. We got plenty of server space!

Col.

alw

Nice...what´s the movement, size? Is that really crocodile, looks more like alligator to me?

mbjoer
That is if there is a Gen at all......:D:)

Oh right, you have no idea what I'm talking about. Jetmid is legend from original RWG forum, put up a pic of gen $50,000 Patek, said it was his and then became a legendary laughing stock for being a twit. He somehow managed after 3 months of being called out on one of the longest threads ever, to put up the pic again with present day proofing, or photoshop proofing. By that time, nobody cared. "I AM LEGEND...I AM JETMID!" And I've just hijacked this thread with a sorta reference to a Patek. :irish_dance:

LOL Nope you are right, I had no idea. Another drawback being a noop....

But I guess these types show up from time to time.

Just now I am wondering if I should ask Mary to get me one of these. - The rep version that is!!

sconehead

privatejetinteror11.jpg

Well, turned out it wasn't actualy his, more like part of daddy's stock. Funny about that :D

You know that whole database is still siting on the server? We just can't access it. Very soon the lease will run out and it will be lost forever. What a damn huge waste of history, knowledge and folks time. Let alone classics such as the Jetmid post will be gone for ever. :)

All that is needed is a tap on the shoulder from either Blade or JB with the logon so we can preserve it like TRC is preserved. We got plenty of server space!

Col.

Someone, somewhere must have their e-mail addys. Just keep on mailing them 'till they crack...

AustinTech

Man, that is one kick-ass PP. Anyone sell these?

greg_r

privatejetinteror11.jpg

Well, turned out it wasn't actualy his, more like part of daddy's stock. Funny about that :)

You know that whole database is still siting on the server? We just can't access it. Very soon the lease will run out and it will be lost forever. What a damn huge waste of history, knowledge and folks time. Let alone classics such as the Jetmid post will be gone for ever. :cry:

Col.

Someone, somewhere must have their e-mail addys. Just keep on mailing them 'till they crack...

Tried that - the mails either bounce or disappear into a black hole...

iabounty
That is if there is a Gen at all......:boobies2::)

omni you thread crapper you..... ;)

(I see the need to Isolate you from member #200...)

p-lund

pp001.jpg

pp003.jpg

hi ! got to get one of these. where did you buy it ?

dingle

P--does the second hand "sweep" on yours?

king_o
Nice...what´s the movement, size? Is that really crocodile, looks more like alligator to me?

Movement is *apparently* swiss eta 2824 auto, it is 37mm white gold plated, sapphire crystal front and back. It has a flip lid caseback. The strap on these pics is a rep strap - I said in my original post it is NOW on a croc strap.

This is a lovely dressy watch, a bit small for me but still looks good.

I will try and get some good new shots of this watch and also some caseback shots

hawaii

very classy watch

king_o

Some quick pics of movement and flip caseback

20091224018.jpg

20091224022.jpg