Sign in to follow this  
Saif Phil

Introdvice

Saif Phil

Hi Team RWG ,

Thank you very much for making me a member amongst you'll.........I'm Saif - Male from India

I reside in India and i love ROLEX watches , not that i was born with a Golden spoon , Im just a Call center executive and i wanted to own a Replica of a Rolex Watches.

I do have a couple of Questions and also wanted to Inquire regarding the Purchases , Lemme just bounce off my Concerns ,

I live in India and i've swam in Google for Website which sell replica watches , I have learn t a couple of website do have Rolex watches but i see the price Fluctuation i did see watches starting from $77 and some websites had $147 . i looked on a Couple of Websites like

www.maywatches.net [[NOT A TRUSTED DEALER]]

www.blurtit.com [[NOT A TRUSTED DEALER]]

www.watches24h.com/gender-rolex-mens-watches.html[[NOT A TRUSTED DEALER]]

Can you please advice if it is ok to purchase from these sellers as they say that they ship international through a Reputed courier service also

if they do , how long would it take ...

What do you recommend ...............?

Edited by greg_r
admin edit: links to scam sites disabled

g.man

Welcome friend.

I recommend you forget all the sites you have listed (chances are they are all scammers) and instead have a look at our Trusted Dealers section. They are trusted for very good reasons.

while you're at it, can you fix my internet?

g.man

-martin-

Welcome Saif. Definitely read as many topics as you can from this post: http://www.rwgboard....?showtopic=7456

powderfreak

Welcome :wave:

Only buy from our trusted dealers!

robznet

Hi Saif, our trusted dealers are the way to go!........................Nuthouse.jpg

Luthier

Saif, is it you, who answer my calls to Capital One?

:D

If YES - they you must buy from these websites... in NOT - then stay with our trusted dealers!!! Save your rupies.

Welcome aboard, mate!!!

DFH

Saif, is it you, who answer my calls to Capital One?

:D

If YES - they you must buy from these websites... in NOT - then stay with our trusted dealers!!! Save your rupies.

Welcome aboard, mate!!!

:rofl: :lmao:

Welcome aboard, Saif!!! Trusted forum dealers, only my friend - trust us....

Mazz

HI mate

Welcome aboard.

Stick to our trusted dealers they are trusted here for a reason, if a watch exists they can pretty much get it for you at a decent price.

And be sure to visit the museum

Saif Phil

Thank you all ,

i have looked up in the RWG trusted dealers and visited the Websites , Kept digging for a Cool watch , as im a Rolex fan , I found couple of cool watches on the Trusted dealer page suggested by RWG , im content with the Price of the prodcut but the only concern is If they ship to India , and what if i dont recieve my watch after purchase ..

Also please post me some more Hyperlinks and Website for Trusted dealers so that i can research and make a Decsision

Luthier

I don't think you'll have any problemswith indian Customs.

All our trusted dealers links are on Trusted Dealers Subforum, do your homework, mate.

If you're after Rolexes - Watchinternational should be your first choice, as a dealer.

Member X

All of the dealers are listed in the Trusted Dealer thread. Other dealers are trusted on the other main replica forums (such as http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/ (RWI forum)) so you can also look at their sites to see what is available.

WatchInternational may be the best option for your first purchase. They have shipped to India before, and if you choose EMS shipping it should arrive securely and you will need to sign for it :)

Take your time before buying, there is no rush. Read the forum for a month or two and you will know exactly what you are looking for and what options you have re: price / quality!