Sign in to follow this  
James.

what I deal with living in Australia on a daily basis

gottahaverolex
austrtaliamap.jpg

Sharks with frickin' lasers!!!!!! Lol!!!!!! :D

trailboss99

I always heard it was a place where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous.... :giggle: :giggle:

That's New Zealand mate.

And BTW...The "Fosters" swill we drink stateside is contract brewed in Atlanta Georgia IIRC!! :suck:

Hey, you're the silly buggers who drink it, we don't. Can't even buy the stuff at a lot of places here because hardly anyone drinks it any more.

kolchak

A wee run in with a redback

MN1UA.jpg

not sure i want to know what part of your body that is or what a "redback" is..

hope it's clearing up either way.

KeNnY
87521c2a3207c4a10f1856bd418190d6.jpg

kolchak

i'm sorry i asked. I hate fucking spiders...especially spider with hair....

Frankt8242

I always heard it was a place where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous.... :giggle: :giggle:

That's New Zealand mate.

And BTW...The "Fosters" swill we drink stateside is contract brewed in Atlanta Georgia IIRC!! :suck:

Hey, you're the silly buggers who drink it, we don't. Can't even buy the stuff at a lot of places here because hardly anyone drinks it any more.

The only "Oz" brew I'm experienced with is the WONDERFUL "Swan Lager" we got in Newport back during the Americas Cup competition last century....I "fell in" with a couple of the crewmen of the Aussie boat, and apparently, the brewery owner was one of the sponsors, since he sent an plane loaded with nice fresh Swan for the crewmen...

I really cant remember a whole lot about that week, except that I told Ted Turner to fuck off in the bar at the "Moorings" during a somewhat tipsy moment....

Unfortunately, I no longer am able to consume alcohol for health reasons....But i'm at least blessed with some great memories!!

onionbag

If we're discussing the merits of Aussie beer the a special mention should go to Coopers Pale Ale, an antipodean delight, get your hands on some if you can.

Unfortunately, I no longer am able to consume alcohol, due to the fact it turns me into a feckin' nutjob, and have no memory of my great memories. :D

Cyril_Clunge

Unfortunately, I no longer am able to consume alcohol, due to the fact it turns me into a feckin' nutjob, and have no memory of my great memories. :D

God I know that feeling, I no longer drink as I turn into a complete arse. Well, even more of a complete arse. I just can't cope with the embarrassment these days, far too much inappropriate behaviour to live down.

offshore

If you remember the inappropriate behaviour.....you hadn't drunk enough!

More piss!

trailboss99

Yup, Swan was owned by Alan Bond, Bondy to pretty much everyone. He bankrolled the the cup challenge. He's the slightly chubby guy with the huge grin you see in the video of the reveal of the winged keel after the last race motioning the crane operator to raise her (AU II's) skirts so to speak.

schmooze

If we're discussing the merits of Aussie beer the a special mention should go to Coopers Pale Ale, an antipodean delight, get your hands on some if you can.

Coopers Pale Ale is my local beer. Pure delight!!

P4GTR

austrtaliamap.jpg

So basically Florida, except we get Mickey Mouse instead of Steve Irwin (RIP).

gB.

:o

Yeah we have beautiful women here, fantastic beer, easy going lifestyle and heaps more stuff.

In beer, Coopers Pale Ale followed by Coopers Sparkling Ale and then Mclaren Vale Ale.

In wine, we shit allover the rest of the world haha

offshore

Yeah we have beautiful women here, fantastic beer, easy going lifestyle and heaps more stuff.

In beer, Coopers Pale Ale followed by Coopers Sparkling Ale and then Mclaren Vale Ale.

In wine, we shit allover the rest of the world haha

Yep! and we have bigger sharks that eat smaller sharks, when they can't get a feed of human! :)

Great country, just a great country. just don't swim.

My old man reckoned the only shark which would get him had to come up the plug hole in the bath. :)

mulder

Fosters is Australian for Piss!

By the way that is NOT a hairy spider. Look closely. Those are actually the baby spiders hitching a ride on mums back.

BRB got to fight a drop bear for his dinner. Bloody Swedish Back packers! I told them not to camp under trees.

Jetpants

No no. "Piss" is Australian for beer. Fosters is "cats piss".

Usage: "we getting on the piss tonight mate"

"Bloody oath mate but don't bring that fuckin' foster again eh. That's fuckin' cat piss"

sent from the future.

You blokes have to come down during summer.

Awesome weather, great beer, massive BBQ and all these sheilas in their cozzies - only we don't call them sheilas any more and refer to them as babes.