Sign in to follow this  
dingle

my first pam...183

dingle

UPDATE:

sead sent me a PM stating he would send me another watch, and he did not know what happened to the other one. Damn nice of the guy, but I replied back stating I did not need a watch, but parts I sent him pics of earlier and then he remembered. We will see where it goes from here.

sconehead
UPDATE:

sead sent me a PM stating he would send me another watch, and he did not know what happened to the other one. Damn nice of the guy, but I replied back stating I did not need a watch, but parts I sent him pics of earlier and then he remembered. We will see where it goes from here.

Good job you're honest DB. His admin is obviously the problem...better luck with your next purchase mate...:)

dingle

UPDATE:

no reply PM and no parts as of yet.......still waiting.....:popcorn:

dingle

UPDATE: finally received a PM stating he was busy and would ship the parts.......we shall see.

greg_r

hmm... sorry to hear this is still dragging on...

ebzen02

I think he got swept by the modding thing. He is in high demand over at RG. Those geeks love a good Sead BJ.

dingle

I'm use to it now. It's to the point now it is just plain hilarious..:)

GC

I'm use to it now. It's to the point now it is just plain hilarious..:lmao:

I would not be laughing :) , you are a better man then me DB.

greg_r

I'm use to it now. It's to the point now it is just plain hilarious..:bounce:

A good attitude. Personally I'd be digging out my motherfucking baseball bat by now :D

prestigewatchco

Can't help thinking this post should be on RG. After seadboyz had come in ith no useful input . Sead would have seen it and replied and got it sorted

greg_r

Yup - probably worth getting SFA or Anubis involved at this point, actually...

dingle
Can't help thinking this post should be on RG. After seadboyz had come in ith no useful input . Sead would have seen it and replied and got it sorted

I have 211 PM's over at RG. I think about 200 of them pertain to this purchase :pee:......seriously :rofl:

...............being considered a "noob" i did not want to go down in flames. I purchased this about a month after I joined there and I was not really known.........even got bashed for one of my first post in the joke and humour section..........:rofl:

I did get sfa involved.......why do you think I received the "i've been busy and will ship them" PM?........:rofl:

dingle

UPDATE:

I received a PM from sead (#212 if your counting) stating he had the items ready but needed my address to ship them too. :rofl:

..........so I sent it to him for the 4,923,578th time..........:rofl:

greg_r
UPDATE:

I received a PM from sead (#212 if your counting) stating he had the items ready but needed my address to ship them too. :facepalm:

$0.50 says you'll get parts for a Rollie.... :D

dingle
UPDATE:

I received a PM from sead (#212 if your counting) stating he had the items ready but needed my address to ship them too. :facepalm:

$0.50 says you'll get parts for a Rollie.... :rofl:

:D

deal....:facepalm:

dingle

UPDATE:

I finally received the hands and the gear yesterday. Total process took a little over 5 months. Included was a "second" hand which I did not need. This hand is black instead of white. Which one is it suppose to be?

During this process I was also informed the movement I have is not the correct one for the dial I have. I do not think I will pursue this matter, since the watch seems to be working fine and I do not feel like sending 200 more PM's and waiting another 5 months.

Hopefully, through all of this someone was able to learn something and was able to make an informed decision.

Cheers!

:)

greg_r
UPDATE:

I finally received the hands and the gear yesterday. Total process took a little over 5 months. Included was a "second" hand which I did not need. This hand is black instead of white. Which one is it suppose to be?

During this process I was also informed the movement I have is not the correct one for the dial I have. I do not think I will pursue this matter, since the watch seems to be working fine and I do not feel like sending 200 more PM's and waiting another 5 months.

Hopefully, through all of this someone was able to learn something and was able to make an informed decision.

Cheers!

:rofl:

Second hand should be white but as you don't need it, I guess it hardly matters :)

G

prestigewatchco
UPDATE:

Cheers!

:rofl:

Second hand should be white but as you don't need it, I guess it hardly matters :)

G

Yes DB your watch has a H series dial with an E series movement .

Anything before H should have Black seal at bottom of dial

Black seal at top is correct only for H>