Sign in to follow this  
Patek

Has anybody bought this Breguet?

Patek

I am interested in this chrono with ST1908 movement. But I am not sure about the size. It seems that there is no consensus about the size. Different TD reports it differently. I have a fairly small wrist and I am wondering if this might be too big. Please help!

e3d83aca99.jpg

Patek

RM could not help me because he needs to order it first.

jacobarch

pateks fit nicely on smaller wrist. you should be fine

Krispee

that`s weird it does look like a Patek too although it says Breguet on the dial, perhaps they made a mistake with that one......i have a small wrist problem too and my 43mm Glashutte fits just fine on me, i`m sure you`ll be good with yours.....

Kris

Patek

Than you Kris!

Krispee

you are welcome...

Kris

mbjoer

that`s weird it does look like a Patek too although it says Breguet on the dial, perhaps they made a mistake with that one......i have a small wrist problem too and my 43mm Glashutte fits just fine on me, i`m sure you`ll be good with yours.....

Kris

Really??

Which Patek?

Krispee

Kris

Really??

Which Patek?

i`m sorry, i was responding to the post that Jacobarch posted when he mentioned 'Pateks', i thought he had mistakenly thought that the watch was a Patek, my mistake....

Kris