Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

What women think about your watch

AllergyDoc
Watches

Watches are not necessarily only watched for wealth, but for judgment of a man's ability to bring attention to detail. If a watch is gaudy and blindingly gold, it may let the lady know that your wallet is stuffed, but that your creative mind is not. Women admire tasteful accessories, something that shimmers discreetly beneath your shirt sleeve. If a man does not wear a watch at all, a woman assumes he is either broke, beligerent or a rambling man void of extraneous possessions. For the most part, it is much better not to wear any watch rather than a plastic, digital crap pile or an overly played piece of steel.

http://www.mademan.com/what-women-watch

And forearms are men's breasts:

Forearms

Many girls are oddly obsessed with that small stretch of arm just between your elbow and your wrist. For some reason, forearms are perused by women as frequently as breasts by men. This is a place women feel signifies a man's masculinity and, therefore, his desirability. There's nothing much a man can do to improve his natural endowment in this area, but simply by avoiding terrible and permanent ink drawings put there (see also: 'tattoos') you are doing yourself a favor.

Oh please...

:handjob:

sconehead

For maximum effect with women, I wear a watch on my winkie...:lol:

AllergyDoc

No pics, please...

sconehead
:lol:

Novesh

the person who wrote that article is a retard.

women want money, and nothing shows you have, or want to show you have, money than wearing a rolex.

once in a blue moon you might come a across a woman who isn't old or cougarish who knows a thing or two about watches, most of the time, neg.

dingle

women want money, and nothing shows you have, or want to show you have, money than wearing a rolex.

once in a blue moon you might come a across a woman who isn't old or cougarish who knows a thing or two about watches, most of the time, neg.

this is the "ugly truth"

AustinTech

Exactly.

Luthier

Then it's not a "women", but prostitutes.

Novesh

prostitutes, women, the difference is very small at times, and all depending on what someones definition of it is...

I guess it is our perspective as males in the mindset that women need to be "proper." In reality though that is just not the case, women are by the majority attracted towards $$ cashmoney green stuff - dead presidents. Nothing will attract a female faster than some wealth being worn, or flaunted...

pollux1

prostitutes, women, the difference is very small at times, and all depending on what someones definition of it is...

I guess it is our perspective as males in the mindset that women need to be "proper." In reality though that is just not the case, women are by the majority attracted towards $$ cashmoney green stuff - dead presidents. Nothing will attract a female faster than some wealth being worn, or flaunted...

+1

Luthier

+1

Feel sorry for you, guys.

My girl loves me for who I am.

Novesh

think you missed what I was talking about...the majority...

Us lucky blokes married the minority...:lol:

Luthier

think you missed what I was talking about...the majority...

Us lucky blokes married the minority...:lol:

Aha... Agreed.

But then what about...- "prostitutes, women, the difference is very small at times, and all depending on what someones definition of it is..."...?

:beer:

phaedo

Call me a hopeless romantic, but this seems to be the case so much in society. Somehow those that marry the wealthy guys and don't work themselves seem to feel an entitlement to the husbands money because they are together. But then, I would rather be a kept man...

phaedo
Many girls are oddly obsessed with that small stretch of arm just between your elbow and your wrist. For some reason, forearms are perused by women as frequently as breasts by men. This is a place women feel signifies a man's masculinity and, therefore, his desirability.

So should I head out and get forearm implants? :lol: Would that get the ladies moister?

RolexAddict

If you consider all the $$ spent -restaurants, gifts etc. - + the energy invested into a capricious female, just to have sex, may be one time only, :lol::handjob:

I consider prostitutes as the best way to stay cool and relax in front of a female and to have funny sex, as the situation is clear and honest for her and me too :beer:

Luthier

Call me a hopeless romantic, but this seems to be the case so much in society. Somehow those that marry the wealthy guys and don't work themselves seem to feel an entitlement to the husbands money because they are together. But then, I would rather be a kept man...

Well... if a wealthy man marry such a whore - I'll not feel sorry for him - he deserved it.

Trash+trash="great" family.

Luthier
If you consider all the $$ spent -restaurants, gifts etc. - + the energy invested into a capricious female, just to have sex, may be one time only, :beer::handjob:

I consider prostitutes as the best way to stay cool and relax in front of a female and to have funny sex, as the situation is clear and honest for her and me too :cry:

Lucky you, RA.

I never had a prostitute in my life. So, I missed this fun. I'm sure man feel more free with hooker than with his own girl, and I understand why. How can you fuck your love in ...let's say... back, and give her a blowjob right after that? So, I envy you. Honestly.

:lol:

RolexAddict
Lucky you, RA.

I never had a prostitute in my life. So, I missed this fun. I'm sure man feel more free with hooker than with his own girl, and I understand why. How can you fuck your love in ...let's say... back, and give her a blowjob right after that? So, I envy you. Honestly.

:irish_dance:

Its easy to understand, I think being "free" in my mind and don't care with taboos, since a long time I have rejected all stupids faiths issued from my catholic education and all shit the "good people" tried to put in my brain

Also I am almost 60 years old, I consider if I am lucky, I will have now the + or - 10 nex years with normal health conditions, after, close to 70 its finish, its start to smelt the coffin wood.

So, I really want to have fun and sex before the end of the movie

When its menopause time, lot of women act like bitches, refuse sex, make caprices, her bodies/apparences/metabolism are changing

to resume : I stay home with my wife, watch tv with her, visit friends, talk about this and there, I stay cool and polite... go to the restaurant, take her for holidays one our twice a year, but if I want sex -I am really a sex addict- I go out and look for fresh chickens, Paris is a great city for this

;)

AustinTech

I think confidence is the biggest turn on to most women. Not being cocky, but confident. You aren't confident, you ain't getting the girl.

DB, it wouldn't surprise me if the dude was telling the truth.

dingle
I think confidence is the biggest turn on to most women. Not being cocky, but confident. You aren't confident, you ain't getting the girl.

DB, it wouldn't surprise me if the dude was telling the truth.

did you see the pics of the cleavage and watches?....not bad. everyone look before they get anuberized.

AllergyDoc

I think there are women like this. Not where I live. Here, with unemployment hovering at just under 20%, if a guy has a job and a car he can get laid. If he's riding a bike, fugitaboutit!

Edited by AllergyDoc

dingle
I think there are women like this. Not where I live. Here, with unemployment hovering at just under 20%, if a guy has a job and a car he can get laid. If he's riding a bike, fergetaboutit!

priorities :Whistle:

onzenuub
I think there are women like this. Not where I live. Here, with unemployment hovering at just under 20%, if a guy has a job and a car he can get laid. If he's riding a bike, fergetaboutit!

priorities :Whistle:

So, if you have a Harley Davidson you cann't get laid???? Dammit.