Sign in to follow this  
JayMak

Saved me in the nick of time!

JayMak

Hello everyone,

I just found this site at the right time. Nearly got sucked in by a flash website iparadisiac.co with rave reviews watchesbyjames.net but found you, and realised it was a bag of bollocks.

Currently looking at three reps to get me started (links are for the photos):

http://www.asiakrono...gheuer_1125.htm except it will have A7750 movement and Sapphire etc.

http://www.timeshops...0-28800bph.html

http://www.asiakrono...erswiss_019.htm

Emailed all of the trusted dealers, and Toro Bravo can get all three.

Is there anything you think I should know before I make the order? Opinions on my choices?

I currently own a Gen Link CT5111 http://images.watchf...BA0550_1020.jpg and have high hopes for the replicas.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Jay

greg_r

Good to hear - we get far too many folks signing up AFTER they've been caught, so it's always good to hear of someone who's found us in time! :D

Anyhow, yep, nice choices. I hadn't seen the quartz Link before, but for the money it looks pretty decent. Toro is a great choice of dealer too - especially for the two more expensive watches.

Welcome to RWG! :thumbsup:

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

links to the other sites disabled

Steve227

Anything you should know? Yep, you are going to buy an enormous amount of watches from here on in!

Welcome to the board and +1 with Greg, great timing!

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum.

trailboss99

Welcome, glad you found us first!

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

You will be ok with Toro. ;)

Mazz

Hi mate welcome aboard

Be sure to visit the museum.

dalboy

Good afternoon and welcome.............Toro. ! wise choice......stick to the TDs list

Member X

Welcome :)

Only thing I would suggest is perhaps just getting one watch now then taking time to see what else is about - it seems to be the case that very often people join and, 3 months in, like completely different watches to what they came here for... :lol:

DFH

Glad you found us in time!! :giggle: Welcome!!!!

jdthompson131216

Welcome

HWG

Only thing I would suggest is perhaps just getting one watch now then taking time to see what else is about - it seems to be the case that very often people join and, 3 months in, like completely different watches to what they came here for... :lol:

+1, great advice X. My tastes have changed a lot here since I first signed up.

onionbag

Hello and welcome.

"a bag of bollocks" nicely phrased. :)

kwatch

what is this a Tag Heur Orgy? Not that I don't like TAG I have a Gen aquaracer myself but save some dough and angst, and do I little search on this forum you may find that there are other brands you might want to expand your rep collection to...Rolex, PAM, Cartier to start...Otherwise, purchase and enjoy! and I'll be trolling the M2M sales site once you get bored...I'm still waiting for Greg to get tired of his santos....

Niles

Agreed...when I came I said "I will never buy Rolex"....now I've got three and am looking for a fourth!

Glad to see you didn't get scammed though, welcome and best of luck!

Luthier

TAG make great watches, it's almost as good as Breitling in my book, and Carrera Day/Date is definitely the best watch ever!.

Welcome aboard, Jay!!!

Amit

Gla you found us before you got stung.

Welcome

ks653

+1, great advice X. My tastes have changed a lot here since I first signed up.

Welcome mate... Completely agree with Member X's comment. When I joined, I would have gotten a VC, a PP and an AP. Goot thing I waited as after a couple of weeks I realized that PAM's are awesome and so are the JLC's!

After having read such rave reviews for Toro, I think I am going to get my next rep from him as well!

watchmonger

Greetings from SoCal, Jay. Enjoy your watches! Be sure to post lots if pics when they arrive. Toro is a great choice although you couldn't go wrong with any of our trusted dealers.

conx

Welcome on board - this is the right place for watch talk, mad talk and sex talk (not necessarily in that order).

Get ready for big credit card bills, this is an addiction.

dly02

Hello everyone!

Big shoutout to the community and to the person that created this site. I was looking for a high quality replica TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36, and after careful research (just like the op), I stumbled up watchesbyjames' blog that gave great reviews about iparadisiac.co. Their fancy flash website and online support helped convince me that the website was legit. I was tempted to save 20% by sending them my money directly through bank transfer, or WesternUnion. But thank god I didn't. I'd like to think that I'm smarter than the average bear. So after a quick Google search for the terms "iparadisiac" and "scam", I realized that I almost gave away my money like a sucker. The proposed order was worth over $1000 as well.

So yea, long story short, I just wanted to show my gratitude to this forum.

onzenuub

Hello everyone!

Big shoutout to the community and to the person that created this site. I was looking for a high quality replica TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36, and after careful research (just like the op), I stumbled up watchesbyjames' blog that gave great reviews about iparadisiac.co. Their fancy flash website and online support helped convince me that the website was legit. I was tempted to save 20% by sending them my money directly through bank transfer, or WesternUnion. But thank god I didn't. I'd like to think that I'm smarter than the average bear. So after a quick Google search for the terms "iparadisiac" and "scam", I realized that I almost gave away my money like a sucker. The proposed order was worth over $1000 as well.

So yea, long story short, I just wanted to show my gratitude to this forum.

you could better start a new thread

dly02

Will do!

USERNAME777

WOW! What a great site, guys. I have signed up here BEFORE purchasing, as suggested by other members.

I cannot view the RWG Trusted Dealers, however. It keeps telling me to log in. Must I post a few times first??? I appreciate everyone's time and help... THANKS!