Sign in to follow this  
sub4me

Yo

sub4me

Maybe not, for real.

gB.

Here's your PG introduction to JohnG.... Enjoy!

welcomeslow8ct.gif

(JohnG's version of this would be with humans) ;)

dingle
:lol:

sub4me

Yeah thats pretty f'ing gross, funny, but gross.

dingle

funny, but gross.

---definition of RWG :rofl:

gB.

Then you completely understand JohnG. Congrats!

jeffw69

2 girls 1 cup???

dingle

2 girls 1 cup???

close....

methinks a guy is in the mix .......:Whistle:

gB.

2 girls 1 cup???

close....

methinks a guy is in the mix .......:Whistle:

Asian perhaps...? :Whistle:

:popcorn:

sub4me

I guess I will have to see how things go here which will include how many times I will return.

I like it here, I think the humor is good so far, and do know some of the names from the other places. I think my problem is I don't like being a noob anywhere. I 've been around to long to be the noob again and its seeems very weird. Its like the bar you always go to and the girls you always fuck when your wifes not home (it feels good and its comfortable). Here I kinda feel like its a new bar with a bunch of whores I don't know yet and I have have buy everyone a drink first.

I perfer my drinks to be bought for me and in turn I provide the astomphere.

You see with me you get more then dick jokes and a few boobies (which of course I'm all for, lol), I think I bring something tangiable to the table, ok virtually tangiable but still, the guys that know me will probably understand this.

Lets go over a few things, I am familiar with every dealer for the most part, not that I've purchased from eveyone but I understand how they work, their repuataion, and what to expect from each one. If I ever sell anything I F'ing it away, its as I say it is, and I often throw funds to the forum. You will never find a angry buyer of mine. Next when someone says my name almost everyone knows that asshole, loud mouth for RWI, but they also know if anyone F's them I will the one shouting the dickheads name all over forum and protecting you.

Look, am I special?? Yes (but probably only in my mind), but still fact is I've been around since the beginning of rep forums and a member of just about every one out there including RWG which I withdrew from (banned myself you could say) for reasons of my own choice. I remember TRC, but I can tell you it was so slow it would put a turtle to sleep. The came RWI (my home), the geeks (bunch of dopes), and all the others each diffrent but kinda the same.

I can say it my very short time here I have laughed very much and very hard and it nice to have a place to come to when RWI puts me on vacation (I hate when they do that), ok so enough bs from me and somone buy me a F'ing drink already.

dingle

anybody got the cliffnotes version of that?

:zzz:

onionbag

anybody got the cliffnotes version of that?

:zzz:

Yer all asshats and I fit right in. ;)

sub4me

This is the introduce yourself place right??

So there it is, wiseguy.

Lord Flashheart

He does seem a little vulgar, doesn't strike me as somebody one would invite round for a bridge evening.

gB.

I guess I will have to see how things go here which will include how many times I will return.

I like it here, I think the humor is good so far, and do know some of the names from the other places. I think my problem is I don't like being a noob anywhere. I 've been around to long to be the noob again and its seeems very weird. Its like the bar you always go to and the girls you always fuck when your wifes not home (it feels good and its comfortable). Here I kinda feel like its a new bar with a bunch of whores I don't know yet and I have have buy everyone a drink first.

I perfer my drinks to be bought for me and in turn I provide the astomphere.

You see with me you get more then dick jokes and a few boobies (which of course I'm all for, lol), I think I bring something tangiable to the table, ok virtually tangiable but still, the guys that know me will probably understand this.

Lets go over a few things, I am familiar with every dealer for the most part, not that I've purchased from eveyone but I understand how they work, their repuataion, and what to expect from each one. If I ever sell anything I F'ing it away, its as I say it is, and I often throw funds to the forum. You will never find a angry buyer of mine. Next when someone says my name almost everyone knows that asshole, loud mouth for RWI, but they also know if anyone F's them I will the one shouting the dickheads name all over forum and protecting you.

Look, am I special?? Yes (but probably only in my mind), but still fact is I've been around since the beginning of rep forums and a member of just about every one out there including RWG which I withdrew from (banned myself you could say) for reasons of my own choice. I remember TRC, but I can tell you it was so slow it would put a turtle to sleep. The came RWI (my home), the geeks (bunch of dopes), and all the others each diffrent but kinda the same.

I can say it my very short time here I have laughed very much and very hard and it nice to have a place to come to when RWI puts me on vacation (I hate when they do that), ok so enough bs from me and somone buy me a F'ing drink already.

Nembo...? Is that you?

:popcorn:

jeffw69
:lmao2:

powderfreak

Thanks for letting me know who you are, sub - I won't call you noob again, I promise :D

I figured I know your name from somewhere, wasn't sure if it was the geek or RWI.

sub4me

If its geek then you would remember me saying titty fucking and being banned in minutes. I made that post was warned that its a family forum (family forum for illeagl replica products, lmfao) and told not to use that language, I refused and told the dickhead geek I wasn't gonna change, dickhead says change or move on. I told him to ban me now and have never been back since.

Heres the deal and I'm sure some of you like the geek sparta bs (I don't). They some how think their superior to the other reps forums and pretend to be a legit gen forum, funny thing is its all bullshit, they a buch of fake bithches calling themselves a family forum. Fuck you geek forum.

gB.

Heres the deal and I'm sure some of you like the geek sparta bs (I don't). They some how think their superior to the other reps forums and pretend to be a legit gen forum, funny thing is its all bullshit, they a buch of fake bithches calling themselves a family forum. Fuck you geek forum.

SpartaOMG.gif

Prancuzas

Your long posts on how good you are and how dumb others are and how you will change this forum if the mods gives you a push membership/postcount....

makes me think Adolf Hitler's first speeches at the local bar would have been the same :D

Adolf-Hitler-giving-a-spe-008.jpg

gB.
BatmanOhFuck.gif

sub4me

GBOGH, LMAO, good one.

Prancuzas, piss off.

Lord Flashheart

I must ask the cook to get some of that popcorn stuff.

gB.

Prancuzas, piss off.

There you go, give 'em the Bat Skeet!

BatSkeetInFace.gif

sub4me

Exactly, bro.