Sign in to follow this  
buyingmytime

PP Nautilus - Version Comparison Questions

buyingmytime

Hey All,

I'm in the market for a Nautilus and I wanted opinions from those who own these and can attest to differences.

1) A2824 (is the dial/date on this not as accurate as the SW200-1?)

http://www.puretime.co/product/nautilus-42mm-leather-strap-blue-dial/

2) SW 200-1 (more reliable than the SW200 from what I've read)

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=680

If anyone has any of the versions for a quick comparison would be great! I dont mind the clone movement, but if the Swiss movement also has what in others' opinion a better case/dial/date position, than I'll spend the extra $$ for the SW200-1

Thanks!

Realism

some ugly patek puretime has...

Jameslowe1

Go for the sw200-1. It's a nicely finished movement, and the date window positioning is correct on that model unlike on the first example. Splash the extra cash, but you can find it cheaper I believe in a few places (td's obviously)

glitch

The MBW version in blue is stunning, if you do not mind the inaccurate dial. the solid caseback is a nice touch. the SW200, although decorated is too obvious even to a novice. A basic google image search will reveal how the inaccurate movement is.

Prancuzas

I have few questions too:

1. is the case/crystal quality of asian powered nautilus as good as somewhere near to sw versions?

2. do they rep rose gold cases with asian movements? because having a glance at few TDs, i saw only silver cases with cheaper movements.

because my 'problem' is - i want to have nautilus with ss bracelet and with brown strap and i want to spend 300-400usd on this purchase.

so there are two options:

1. buying the rose gold SW version

2. buying the silver case SW version and buying additional brown strap (although it wont look very good).

3. last and best option i suppose (if the build quality of asian powered watches is similar to SW versions). To buy one silver case (with bracelet) and one RG case with leather :D

Edited by Prancuzas

Member X

I'm not sure there are any Asian Clone ETA Nautiluses (Nautilii?) available, but you would be best to ask the Trusted Dealers :)

If the factory is willing to sell a brown strap separately, I would get the Ultimate SW200 Nautilus on bracelet and buy the strap as an addition to it :)

Prancuzas

Im not sure brown leather will look good on silver case. Especially with blue dial. White migh be a solution. So i'm thinkin if asian version (150-180usd) is good build quality for case/strap/bracelet/crystal/dial, i thin i will be aiming on to two pateks :)

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2