Sign in to follow this  
Mirage

Another U-Boat for me!

allintime

Just ordered my first U boat. Your collection is brillaint. some fantastic models :D

burg650

I have been looking at the Flightdeck model for some time now and want to get one, acutely looking at a few real ones on ebay and wondering if spending the $2000 is worth it when there are so many good quality replicas out there any advice please.

Edited by burg650

vespa

That is a standard Asian 7750 movement with a decorated rotor.

Great set ,my first rep was a U boat flightdeck.I still have a soft spot for them.

burg650

Well after looking at so many rep of the U-Boat Flightdeck I decided to buy a real one, it's one big watch. My only complain is the band really looks cheep, now I want to change the band and still will look into getting a rep as well after I get used to the over size of this watch.

Edited by burg650

Mirage

Post pictures when you get it! I would like to do a comparo type of thread ;) Take as many shots as you can and Ill try to take shots from the same angle of mine. :)

burg650

How do I post photos

broct

Nice!

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

deadmeat

RPTU-boatfleet.jpg

What model is the titanium with orange hands / numbers. That thing is ridiculous and I want one. Does anyone know who is offering them atm?

Dendo

These are big and beautiful - really nice - well done!

Every U-boat rep I have handled has been superb. This U42 has a discrepancy with the model label on the dial below the canon pinion but otherwise amazing.

U-Boat-U42-thumb-450x337-6971-1.jpg

This one is just a lovely big watch

IMG_6617.jpg

burg650

These are big and beautiful - really nice - well done!

Every U-boat rep I have handled has been superb. This U42 has a discrepancy with the model label on the dial below the canon pinion but otherwise amazing.

IMG_6784.jpg

This one is just a lovely big watch

IMG_6617.jpg

When I grow up I want to be just like you, LOL. You have an awesome collection.

machiavegli

Nice! Time to get me one of these!

kolchak

Nice! Time to get me one of these!

Yup...thinking the same thing. Now to find 45 mm quartz version

Recce Driver

Is Rochest a trusted dealer? If so, which one on the list?

MW1

Is Rochest a trusted dealer? If so, which one on the list?

Mary & Rochest and they are Watchinternational

Recce Driver

Thanks!

Stooee21

Hi Mirage, awesome collection. I'm chatting to Rochest about a Uboat now, the same as yours on the right of your collection with the orange markers but black dial/ white markers and black case. Are all your U-Boats from watch international and are you happy with quality of all of them particularly the one I'm interested in?

You mind me asking how much you paid for the watch on the right with the orange markers?

And also what is the name of that model, I can't find the exact one i want on the U-boat site and can only find reps online and none of them list the actual name of the watch or call is something different...?

Ndru

Thats a great watch, Mirage. Enjoy!

I wan't a fan of u-boats but your recent acquisition and the picture of your collection has changed my mind. I must show it to a friend of mine who loves u-boats.

<RJ>

I love the looks of the uboats, Just wish the 42 in U42 would stand for 42mm or maybe 44 that are my current limit :D

I however need a new clock for my kitchen :P

enshadow3dch1ld

wow . awesome collection!

aeschylus

Just spoke to WI he/she has all of these if you wanted one

Mirage

Hi Mirage, awesome collection. I'm chatting to Rochest about a Uboat now, the same as yours on the right of your collection with the orange markers but black dial/ white markers and black case. Are all your U-Boats from watch international and are you happy with quality of all of them particularly the one I'm interested in?

You mind me asking how much you paid for the watch on the right with the orange markers?

And also what is the name of that model, I can't find the exact one i want on the U-boat site and can only find reps online and none of them list the actual name of the watch or call is something different...?

This watch was purchased during a trip to China, Some member a couple of months ago found it on watcheden but it was out of stock.

The three other ones were as you said purchased from WI.

Just spoke to WI he/she has all of these if you wanted one

Great to know that even the CF PVD one is back in stock because it is a hell of a watch! I caan never decide wich between my CF PVD U-boat or my ss silver MB is my favorite watch... Depends on the occasion I guess!

Here it is with a gator strap from panatime.com. This is the strap the gen should have been equipped with IMO.

taJHt.jpg

ZLJGw.jpg?1

tonymission

Awesome watch. This has convinced me to go with a U-Boat Flightdeck rep for my birthday.

thedavidrush

You have the best taste in Boats! My carbon fiber should be here tomorrow.

thedavidrush

I ordered this U-Boat U-strap for the CF PVD. Wanted something different lol uboatstrap_zpse2788e67.jpg