Sign in to follow this  
JohnBrown

First Purchase Patek

JohnBrown

I joined this forum a week ago and I've read a lot and learned a lot. I just pulled the trigger on my first purchase with Silix. I'll share the photos that Michelle sent. Let me know what you think of my Patek. I guess it's just a matter of waiting now... JB

PAP-22.jpg

PAP-31.jpg

Chavezzito

Love the way the blue dials stand out!

The waiting game for you now, eh? :lol:

J.Eric

Looks awesome!!

Congrats!!

JohnBrown

Yeah, thanks it's a good looking watch. Since it's not very complicated, I'm hoping it works as well as it looks. Here's a photo of the one that I really wanted. Does anyone know who might have one? I checked with all the trusted dealers and no one knows... The Best! JB

1139413842_6178.jpg

1139413842_6180.jpg

bklynboy

Very nice, the arabic and the sub dials are both favorite motifs of mine too, did you ask Rochest if he can find?

JohnBrown

Very nice, the arabic and the sub dials are both favorite motifs of mine too, did you ask Rochest if he can find?

Yes, I asked all the trusted dealers. Maybe it's really not available anywhere. I did notice that the time is set for 10:10. Some say this indicates a photo of a real one...

JB

xy7600

Silix has that watch under Economy Watches, but there are two elongated buttons(?) added.

tesmith2112

Yeah, thanks it's a good looking watch. Since it's not very complicated, I'm hoping it works as well as it looks. Here's a photo of the one that I really wanted. Does anyone know who might have one? I checked with all the trusted dealers and no one knows... The Best! JB

1139413842_6178.jpg

1139413842_6180.jpg

You have good taste, but that watch is hard to find. I tried a couple months ago and could only find a silver dial variant.

SB56667

As a rule, if you've tried all the TDs, the only other safe option is to post a WANTED ad. I don't think there any many cases of things being gettable when our TDs couldn't get them.

Congrats on your first order! Your tenth will come so fast it'll make your head spin. :lol: