jdthompson131216

What's your weakness?

DarkGlass

Here's one of my weaknesses' more to follow

camsmilecopy.jpg

DFH

Here's one of my weaknesses' more to follow

camsmilecopy.jpg

Is he going to military school or specialized medical school? Couldn't tell from the hat/uniform...

Burning Rubber

And you could also get destroyed - Watch it there, mate...

ego took a hit that somebody dared to joke at your expense? you'll get over it kid

At my expense - no problem / at my wife's expense - not for a second, mate... Wives, kids and family are off limits to B.S. here...

However, take a visit to Section 8 - there is at least one of us who's public relationship with his wife has, well... "unconventional parameters"!!! :giggle:

off limits? so why give somebody the opportunity then? why not actually keep your private life.... private

jeffw69

ego took a hit that somebody dared to joke at your expense? you'll get over it kid

At my expense - no problem / at my wife's expense - not for a second, mate... Wives, kids and family are off limits to B.S. here...

However, take a visit to Section 8 - there is at least one of us who's public relationship with his wife has, well... "unconventional parameters"!!! :giggle:

off limits? so why give somebody the opportunity then? why not actually keep your private life.... private

You don't get it, do you???

Not gonna make many friends that way. :facepalm:

DarkGlass

Mil DFH, here is another couple, and the rest are motorbikes, cuban cigars and cars

1338842438037-1.jpg

DFH

Because I for one, am among friends here you noob idiot.

Those of us with some time and solid relationships here actually respect this code of respect when it comes to our loved ones, and take comfort that we can talk about them safely here without unknown thread crappers coming into the fray and looking to stir the shit.

Fuck it, you're obviously a lost cause - nice way to make friends - who the fuck are you anyway, coming here 2 weeks ago and trying to take on established VIP members? Nice play, dumbass, will serve you well here.

Moving on...

DFH

You don't get it, do you???

Not gonna make many friends that way. :facepalm:

Can you believe this fool? "Hardheaded", as grandma used to say... Just taking comfort in the memory of what I did to the last fool that called this 47 year old man a "kid"...

SubFrog

Hey DFH,

My weakness: I race this...Newport 41

5874__2011-06-27_2020_41Newport0814new.jpg

And teach / charter this...Beneteau First Class 7.5

med_The_new_Beneteau_First_7.5.jpg

DFH

Hey DFH,

My weakness: I race this...Newport 41

5874__2011-06-27_2020_41Newport0814new.jpg

And teach / charter this...Beneteau First Class 7.5

med_The_new_Beneteau_First_7.5.jpg

Both great boats, my man!! I've been on an older Newport and love the Bene "First" series - is the Bene a Farr model? Where are you teaching?

diegosaenz

I haven't lasted as much in a hobby as the watches one, I've learned a huge amount of stuff on the forums and every day I learn more!

My other passion are motorcycles, even though I don't own one at the moment I'm already saving for one. No more watches for me in a while.

Here is a photo of me taken last summer in my home state (Queretaro) in Mexico.

46515_10150255488840128_7935038_n.jpg

If all works out for me in life I'll have a big enough boat I can put my bike on and sail the world! "Fingers crossed"

Edited by diegosaenz

baxter

Well hopefully your fender is a Gen!!! lol

Fender... Gibson... Phew...

How boring...

:D

Gibson boring ? oh come on luth they are possibly a bit ubiquitous - but for good reason - they're fuckin awesome players ( barring the dodgy periods ) - show some Gibson love :) i know you have it in your heart !!

DFH

I haven't lasted as much in a hobby as the watches one, I've learned a huge amount of stuff on the forums and every day I learn more!

My other passion are motorcycles, even though I don't own one at the moment I'm already saving for one. No more watches for me in a while.

46515_10150255488840128_7935038_n.jpg

If all works out for me in life I'll have a big enough boat I can put my bike on and sail the world! "Fingers crossed"

Sweet hobby, Diego - I used to ride a loooong time ago - miss it sometimes! I have been to Queretaro - I used to live in Monterrey when I was a kid, and we went to your state for the ASOMEX sports tournaments - lovely place and great people! Cheers, hermano, y que te cuides cuando empiezas a montar de nuevo! :thumbsup2:

Tiderback
Another weakness of mine

e5442320.jpg

885fdbf4.jpg

4c67f9c2.jpg

a88ff6e5.jpg

Aaaaaand you are tired of seeing pics of her but I DON'T CARE!

And:

IMG_1310.jpg

And:

DSC00498.jpg

Both of them

She is a cutie. You have a beautiful family Mate. I even like the dog.

diegosaenz

Sweet hobby, Diego - I used to ride a loooong time ago - miss it sometimes! I have been to Queretaro - I used to live in Monterrey when I was a kid, and we went to your state for the ASOMEX sports tournaments - lovely place and great people! Cheers, hermano, y que te cuides cuando empiezas a montar de nuevo! :thumbsup2:

Thanks DFH! I didn't know you were from Mexico as well! Un gusto hermano! It is indeed a beautiful and small state, its the cleanest and safest state at the time so I'm grateful for that! There are a few fellows in the Beemer motoclub Queretaro that are in their mid sixties and still riding strong so its never too late my brother.

Monterrey it's a sweet place as well! Home to the most beautiful women in Mexico in my opinion. Aunque las de Guadalajara no se quedan atras jaja. Saludos!

Edited by diegosaenz

pollux1

Mil DFH, here is another couple, and the rest are motorbikes, cuban cigars and cars

1338842438037-1.jpg

I bet you're proud as hell DG, well done mate :)

DFH

1338842438037-1.jpg

Indeed... :thumbsup2:

baxter
Another weakness of mine

e5442320.jpg

885fdbf4.jpg

4c67f9c2.jpg

a88ff6e5.jpg

Aaaaaand you are tired of seeing pics of her but I DON'T CARE!

And:

IMG_1310.jpg

And:

DSC00498.jpg

Both of them

She is a cutie. You have a beautiful family Mate. I even like the dog.

+ 1 solk - you must have done something good in a previous life - enjoy everything you have :)

Luthier

How boring...

Gibson boring ? oh come on luth they are possibly a bit ubiquitous - but for good reason - they're fuckin awesome players ( barring the dodgy periods ) - show some Gibson love :) i know you have it in your heart !!

No, I don't. I used to work in Gibson Custom Shop in Burbank, CA for short period of time in 90's, and it's the worst guitar company ever. Yes, LPs were great... in 1959, no more. Buzz all over fretboard, shity pickups, 2 pieces (OMG!!!) bodies, and hollow bodies. Crap, that cost $3000-$6000.

Besides... anyone can go and buy freaking Gibson.

DarkGlass

i certainly am two different sons btw but at about the same age in those pics the uniform DFH is called No1's and the hat is called a gidge. That is the uniform of the Royal Navy

baxter

How boring...

No, I don't. I used to work in Gibson Custom Shop in Burbank, CA for short period of time in 90's, and it's the worst guitar company ever. Yes, LPs were great... in 1959, no more. Buzz all over fretboard, shity pickups, 2 pieces (OMG!!!) bodies, and hollow bodies. Crap, that cost $3000-$6000.

Besides... anyone can go and buy freaking Gibson.

well Luth i get your point & i know you know what you're talking about & i can only speak for myself, ive had a lot of different guitars in my time and as you know, if you play - certain guitars are just "the one" for you. I have tried them all and have a couple of trussarts ( which are lovely players and sound spectacular at volume ) a gretsch and of course my gibsons. for me no matter what ive been playing when i pick up any of my les pauls its like coming home. I'm sure there are better made guitars out there but personally after 30 odd years of playing i've never found anything that suits me better. Also i just love that classic shape :)

Lokin

140b5fd.jpg

My girl...

4qo4ft.jpg

My car...

No pictures of my closet.. But clothes/suites, wallets, and of course, watches.

UmpaHimself
I have over 25 pairs of shoes, excluding sneakers, 2 wardrobes just for suits and suit jackets, 2 1/2 wardrobes for work shirts...so basically my weakness is useless shit to try to make me look important and a valuable asset to my organization enhancing my probability of raises to further fund my rep addiction. Hmm everything seems to lead back to watches :facepalm:

hahahaha. most do it for woman but semaj does it for reps. truly dedicated to the sportim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

DFH
I have over 25 pairs of shoes, excluding sneakers, 2 wardrobes just for suits and suit jackets, 2 1/2 wardrobes for work shirts...so basically my weakness is useless shit to try to make me look important and a valuable asset to my organization enhancing my probability of raises to further fund my rep addiction. Hmm everything seems to lead back to watches :facepalm:

hahahaha. most do it for woman but semaj does it for reps. truly dedicated to the sportim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hey, at least he's honest!! :giggle: A wise man knows his limitations!

DFH

140b5fd.jpg

My girl...

4qo4ft.jpg

My car...

No pictures of my closet.. But clothes/suites, wallets, and of course, watches.

Beauties, both!!! Congrats!

DFH

Yeah, I guess my car would be yet ANOTHER weakness.... She's getting old - but she's a keeper...