preview_image_1_45416422x-1.jpg

DFH

My girl Zena:

preview_image_1_69020592x-1.jpg

and ,my boy Alex:

preview_image_1_45416422x-1.jpg

Love 'em!!! Shame on me for not including my dog - major "weakness"! :giggle:

DFH

Thanks for the reminder, Jeff! We love our Fenja...

P4GTR

My girls. Especially my daughter.

IMG_1490.jpg

Cliche, but I can't help myself. I love my cars.

IMG_7543.jpg

DFH

My girls. Especially my daughter.

IMG_1490.jpg

Cliche, but I can't help myself. I love my cars.

IMG_7543.jpg

Too cute!!! What a beauty - And patriotic too!!!! Cool car too - clean engine - you could eat off of it!!

SubFrog

Hey DFH,

My weakness: I race this...Newport 41

5874__2011-06-27_2020_41Newport0814new.jpg

And teach / charter this...Beneteau First Class 7.5

med_The_new_Beneteau_First_7.5.jpg

Both great boats, my man!! I've been on an older Newport and love the Bene "First" series - is the Bene a Farr model? Where are you teaching?

The Newport is more of a cruiser / racer...but with this design, we can race in our class, rating 129, usually in the top 3.

The Beneteau is 2006, designed by Jean-MarieFinot (Groupe Finot) and we teach / charter out of Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans.

DFH

Hey DFH,

My weakness: I race this...Newport 41

5874__2011-06-27_2020_41Newport0814new.jpg

And teach / charter this...Beneteau First Class 7.5

med_The_new_Beneteau_First_7.5.jpg

Both great boats, my man!! I've been on an older Newport and love the Bene "First" series - is the Bene a Farr model? Where are you teaching?

The Newport is more of a cruiser / racer...but with this design, we can race in our class, rating 129, usually in the top 3.

The Beneteau is 2006, designed by Jean-MarieFinot (Groupe Finot) and we teach / charter out of Lake Pontchartrain, New Orleans.

Nice, man - keep up the good work - racing and teaching is the perfect balance!!! Cheers!

Mazz

Holy Crap

Can we stop quoting everyones pictures in this thread. I think ive seen every picture at least 3 times.

DFH

Holy Crap

Can we stop quoting everyones pictures in this thread. I think ive seen every picture at least 3 times.

medium_agreebyrd.gif

watchmonger

See, this is precisely why I love RWG. This isn't some crappy-ass Web forum full of weirdos (no offense! :giggle: ) hiding behind avatars and anonymous usernames. I love this thread because it's shows the quality of guys here as reflected in their love of family. My weaknesses...

My wife and kids...

FamilyInSnow.jpg

AlyssaMichael.jpg

JohnArlene.jpg

Our dog Tootsie...

Tootsie1.jpg

And very fast four-door sedans...my 1998 Jaguar XJR...

Jag.jpg

DFH

See, this is precisely why I love RWG. This isn't some crappy-ass Web forum full of weirdos (no offense! :giggle: ) hiding behind avatars and anonymous usernames. I love this thread because it's shows the quality of guys here as reflected in their love of family. My weaknesses...

My wife and kids...

Our dog Tootsie...

First class all the way, my man!!! Gorgeous family and beautiful life!!!

Cheers! :thumbsup2:

Burning Rubber

So this thread is just for people to post pictures of their wife/girlfriend and get complimented on them is it? Oh.... And of course to brag about your possessions

I'm out of here, I'll leave you to verbally suck each other off in peace

jeffw69

So this thread is just for people to post pictures of their wife/girlfriend and get complimented on them is it? Oh.... And of course to brag about your possessions

Go fuck yourself !

You are the biggest cunt I've seen around here in a while.

Fucking Noobs!!!!

When you first joined, you had Hitler as your avatar, should have put your ass on ignore then.

:finger:

dingle

don't let the door hit you in the Arse. good riddance.

James.

@watchmonger, how'd you score an ewok as a pet?!

Dafaq

James.
I have over 25 pairs of shoes, excluding sneakers, 2 wardrobes just for suits and suit jackets, 2 1/2 wardrobes for work shirts...so basically my weakness is useless shit to try to make me look important and a valuable asset to my organization enhancing my probability of raises to further fund my rep addiction. Hmm everything seems to lead back to watches :facepalm:

hahahaha. most do it for woman but semaj does it for reps. truly dedicated to the sportim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hey, at least he's honest!! :giggle: A wise man knows his limitations!

Well ive already nailed down the girl of my dreams, so now its all about reps, until I need a new car, and reps are cheaper...kinda :D and the odd pair of shoes or shiny for the missus when I order too many watches, to keep the peace ;)

Luthier

My wife and kids...

Our dog Tootsie...

Bravo, John!!!

Gorgeous wife and kids!!! Asian girls rock!!!

watchmonger

@watchmonger, how'd you score an ewok as a pet?!

Dafaq

:giggle: That's what everyone says when they first see Tootsie! She's a mix breed, but dominant Shihtzu.

watchmonger

My wife and kids...

Our dog Tootsie...

Bravo, John!!!

Gorgeous wife and kids!!! Asian girls rock!!!

Thanks, mate! No matter how crappy a day any of us may be having, what turns it around is realizing how blessed we all are in knowing that we are loved by someone(s) no matter the circumstances.

watchmonger

don't let the door hit you in the Arse. good riddance.

+1000000000000000 Thankfully for RWG, a few bad apples like this douche doesn't upset the whole cart. I actually feel sorry for guys like this...they don't truly know what matters in life...family and WATCHES! :giggle:

Pob

Go fuck yourself !!!! We don't need you anyway!!!!

Luthier

He's burning his rubber on high speed outta here...

:rofl:

What's the fucking jerk...

dingle
:car:

jeffw69

He's burning his rubber on high speed outta here...

:rofl:

What's the fucking jerk...

No, he's here lurking at the bottom of this thread.

Fuck off cocksucker!!!!

UmpaHimself
I have over 25 pairs of shoes, excluding sneakers, 2 wardrobes just for suits and suit jackets, 2 1/2 wardrobes for work shirts...so basically my weakness is useless shit to try to make me look important and a valuable asset to my organization enhancing my probability of raises to further fund my rep addiction. Hmm everything seems to lead back to watches :facepalm:

hahahaha. most do it for woman but semaj does it for reps. truly dedicated to the sportim%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Hey, at least he's honest!! :giggle: A wise man knows his limitations!

Well ive already nailed down the girl of my dreams, so now its all about reps, until I need a new car, and reps are cheaper...kinda :D and the odd pair of shoes or shiny for the missus when I order too many watches, to keep the peace ;)

Your a lucky man!