Sign in to follow this  
scorpion

Homages - a few in my collection

dalboy

what gens are in the safe... if i may ask

See above - its too big and heavy for my watch case and is dangerous to leave lying around in case my kids drop it and loose a foot! I also have another one thats almost as big in the safe and usually put the CX Swiss Military in there as well. No secret gold Rolex - i have kids and wife to feed!

Cut back on their calorie intake and you would have more money for reps...

Suppose I could look at selling one of the kids one on ebay, that way cash up front plus a food bill saving long term. Get a lot of reps then but wife will beat me!!!! :lolcina:

Sell the wife too.. :giggle:

No way - she is the cook, cleaner, accountant, cuts my hair(see I get to shag my hairdresser!) and she gets me watches for my Birthday, Xmas , Easter and fathers day!!!!

Yeah point taken..................she can stay..

scorpion

Forgot the REAR shot!!!!

Invicta Subaqua Noma IV (2).jpg

JohnG

I love homages, some nice pieces here!

scorpion

I thought there would be a lot more homages listed here, for me it was the only way to get hold of decent looking stuff but now I am on the road to "repsville" thanks to RWG.

Balad1

Most of us have a few homage watches in our collections.

With our 2 trusted homage dealers you can custom design a serious watch with custom strap, movement, dial and case for $100-125+-

Getat & Jackson

fatarms

Image1.jpg

Can someone explain how the chrono second hand and the Day (Sun) thing work? I don't get it.

DFH

I thought there would be a lot more homages listed here, for me it was the only way to get hold of decent looking stuff but now I am on the road to "repsville" thanks to RWG.

you should check out homage forum site as well....

scorpion

....................Can someone explain how the chrono second hand and the Day (Sun) thing work? I don't get it.

The seconds hand is parked at 12 - the shape of it is weird in that its designed to let you see the date through it, the actual hand is the same shape as the date background, see close up.

Invicta Subaqua Noma IV (8) (Medium).jpg

Balad1

@OP, This was a custom homage watch that I had Getat make for me, all black, custom strap with super lume dial.

WatchPics005-4.jpg

WatchPics052.jpg

scorpion

Pam style - still not sure if I like them but it looks like a quality piece and that dial is awesome. Got to get a few reps under my belt before i look at getting custom stuff made, what sort of cost does something like this come to?

Crusader

Balad, that is amazing looking strap (and watch too). Is the strap also from Getat or some other source?

Balad1

Balad, that is amazing looking strap (and watch too). Is the strap also from Getat or some other source?

Getat custom made strap; $45-$50 last year.

With his build a watch you select the watch style/size, case, movement, dial, hands, strap, strap stitching etc.

You can buy the strap separately.

The only negative is that Getat is so busy it used to take 30 days to turn around.

sam77

Image1.jpg

360 grams? DOES YOUR ARM LOOKS LIKE THIS GUY? :giggle:

23291_119827718058688_9342_n.jpg J.K

some invictas are ok ,but i rather have a brand name on my watches

WELCOME !!

Crusader

Getat custom made strap; $45-$50 last year.

With his build a watch you select the watch style/size, case, movement, dial, hands, strap, strap stitching etc.

You can buy the strap separately.

The only negative is that Getat is so busy it used to take 30 days to turn around.

Thanks for info mate. I orered twice from Jackson and both times it took 4 weeks to arrive to my home, so I'm used to it :lol:

cwilliso

Welcome on board hope you enjoy your time with us

Sam

have a gr8t day

Where did you get the Grand Calibre 36 from ?