Sign in to follow this  
scorpion

FNG - Hello

scorpion
Flag of England.pngFlag of United Kingdom.png

dingle
big-american-flag.jpeg

scorpion
Cry.pngCaptainAmerica.pngOK you win - but bigger is not always better!

Pob
Cry.pngCaptainAmerica.pngOK you win - but bigger is not always better!

+1

dingle

:lol:

no worries mate, just having a go :)

scorpion

Cheers Ding ,

Got to admit that's a real nice US flag you have there - is it a rep or a gen!!!

dingle

It's from the Internet.....must be gen :lol:

Xebryus

Hello - new here but been collecting watches for years. My addiction has got bad recently and I new it was serious when I had to scrap my watch case that held 10 for a bigger one. Well now my 18 watch case is full and I have 2 in the safe I decided that 20 watches was enough and stopped.

That was last week and now I have found this forum and the whole new world of reps I am in trouble. I have just ordered 2 cheap reps from Silix and have seen at least 6 others I need.

I am in need of serious therapy, a larger watch case and tin helmet to protect me from the wife!

DSCF7117%20(Medium).JPG

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

solkryssare
:lmao2:

Xebryus

:lmao2:

This is a little test. Maybe he'll copy and paste his whole spiel in his own intro. That would be priceless :lol:

scorpion

Or maybe you will be the first member I have ever added to my ignore list as you are starting to get really pathetic and annoying.

Xebryus

Or maybe you will be the first member I have ever added to my ignore list as you are starting to get really pathetic and annoying.

All in good clean fun Scorpion. I honestly enjoy your intros. When a new guy sees it, it seems very open, genuine, and welcoming. Can't play around a little though?

solrac

Welcome to the forum scorpion! (Make sure and read all the pinned threads in this section!)

chrish8

Welcome to the forum scorpion! (Make sure and read all the pinned threads in this section!)

LOL Scorp has been here a while just an old post brought back this is from 2012.

solrac

LOL Scorp has been here a while just an old post brought back this is from 2012.

Thank you for catching up chrish8. Welcome to the Forum!

jeffw69

Pffffffffft!!! I'm not on your ignore list? ......must try harder.