DFH

PAM "Cali"...

panny.jpg

Realism

You and Elin Nordgren, eh Jeff?...................who'd a thunk it? :D

that's was before Tiger scored a birdie

Luthier

You're OBLIGED to post pics here!!!

So OBLIGED to post pics, as long as it's not homosexual propaganda, right? Or maybe it was only dude-on-dude that he was referring to here...

:popcorn:

OK, let me get my point of view straight.

First - we have to determine, is homosexuality normal thing or not. My PERSONAL opinion is - NO, it's not natural. Nature created a man and a woman to continue mankind.

Homosexuals CAN NOT do it. Of course, you can show me many examples, that even animals could be homosexuals. True. But is it normal? Fuck, NO. Do I have some beef against homos? No. Do I hate them? No. Unless they'll start to teach my kids, that homosexuality is normal, and they, MY kids, must to try it, before they determine their sexual orientation. Here I become very angry. You like to suck each other's dicks? God bless, I don't give a shit, with whom you sleep. And I don't give shit with whom you live. If you're good person - you could be my best friend, doesn't matter, are you straight or gay. I just don't care it. But homos starting to gain power and RECRUIT!!! You, guys, don't live in L.A., but I do, and I see tons of posters and billboards like this: http://halfwaytoamid...d9a1.jpeg?w=529

all over the streets west of Fairfax Ave. I would like to see, how would YOU react, if your 5-7 y/old son will see it every day.

And gay pride parades... gosh... Don't get me wrong, I'll repeat it again - I have nothing about homosexuals, I just don'[t like their propaganda.

And gay marriage, in my PERSONAL opinion, is a deterioration of marriage institution in general.

Should gays have all the rights straight people have? Definitely. But marriage - I don't think so.

Again, this is my personal opinion, eat it.

gboh, you're really SO stupid, or just pretending?

DFH

that's was before Tiger scored a birdie

:giggle: Good one!!!!

gB.

You're OBLIGED to post pics here!!!

So OBLIGED to post pics, as long as it's not homosexual propaganda, right? Or maybe it was only dude-on-dude that he was referring to here...

OK, let me get my point of view straight.

First - we have to determine, is homosexuality normal thing or not. My PERSONAL opinion is - NO, it's not natural. Nature created a man and a woman to continue mankind.

Homosexuals CAN NOT do it. Of course, you can show me many examples, that even animals could be homosexuals. True. But is it normal? Fuck, NO. Do I have some beef against homos? No. Do I hate them? No. Unless they'll start to teach my kids, that homosexuality is normal, and they, MY kids, must to try it, before they determine their sexual orientation. Here I become very angry. You like to suck each other's dicks? God bless, I don't give a shit, with whom you sleep. And I don't give shit with whom you live. If you're good person - you could be my best friend, doesn't matter, are you straight or gay. I just don't care it. But homos starting to gain power and RECRUIT!!! You, guys, don't live in L.A., but I do, and I see tons of posters and billboards like this: http://halfwaytoamid...d9a1.jpeg?w=529

all over the streets west of Fairfax Ave. I would like to see, how would YOU react, if your 5-7 y/old son will see it every day.

And gay pride parades... gosh... Don't get me wrong, I'll repeat it again - I have nothing about homosexuals, I just don'[t like their propaganda.

And gay marriage, in my PERSONAL opinion, is a deterioration of marriage institution in general.

Should gays have all the rights straight people have? Definitely. But marriage - I don't think so.

Again, this is my personal opinion, eat it.

gboh, you're really SO stupid, or just pretending?

No enlighten me. Based on your posting, you are ok with gay propaganda as long as it's not dude-on-dude related...? Okay if daughters see lesbian centric propaganda then?

Luthier

:picard:

OK, for retards only - I have nothing against pictures of a beautiful woman, even if she's a lesbian, the same way I have nothing against pictures of handsome man, unless it's a picture of the handsome man, sucking the cock of another handsome man. I even have not much against the picture of 2 beautiful girls kissing each other, if it's not on billboards around the city.

Clear now?

gB.

OK, for retards only - I have nothing against pictures of a beautiful woman, even if she's a lesbian, the same way I have nothing against pictures of handsome man, unless it's a picture of the handsome man, sucking the cock of another handsome man. I even have not much against the picture of 2 beautiful girls kissing each other, if it's not on billboards around the city.

Clear now?

So picture of two beautiful girls kissing each other is ok, as long as it's not on billboards around the city? Got it. And picture of two handsome men kissing each other, but as long as no cock socking is involved, is okay as well, and as long as it's not on billboards around the city either? Got it Luth. I knew you weren't prejudice against one type of gay versus another, and maintained the same viewpoint across all types equally. ;)

DFH

Take your pick....

takeyourpic.jpg

Or one of each...

takeyourpic2.jpg

lickalotofpuss

Ah shucks fellas, I did not know the sexuality issue could be of such an uproar.

Let's get back to the pics shall we, as I am running short on time.

My girlfriend favors this picture. She is about the same size and build but the watch she has on looks a little too big for her.

Please give me some ideas.

thanks XOXO

PAM "Cali"...

panny.jpg

jeffw69

Rolex Submariner on ex-wife:

Elin-Nordegren-Tiger-Woods-Wife-Prefers-Rolex.jpg

you didn't know???

DFH

Ah shucks fellas, I did not know the sexuality issue could be of such an uproar.

Let's get back to the pics shall we, as I am running short on time.

My girlfriend favors this picture. She is about the same size and build but the watch she has on looks a little too big for her.

Please give me some ideas.

thanks XOXO

PAM "Cali"...

panny.jpg

This model of Panerai is large - a 47mm - but different versions are available in 44mm - are you looking for dress, sport, casual that can be dressed up or dressed down?

scorpion

Amazing - I joined yesterday and got about 15 replies which i thought was pretty good stuff then along comes a lady lesbian and gets 60+ replies. I should have gone for a different name, maybe- iSuckAlotaCock, or BangBangSuckSuck!!!!

DFH

Amazing - I joined yesterday and got about 15 replies which i thought was pretty good stuff then along comes a lady lesbian and gets 60+ replies. I should have gone for a different name, maybe- iSuckAlotaCock, or BangBangSuckSuck!!!!

:giggle: It's not what ya do, but the way that ya do it!!!

jeffw69

and you would be getting PMs from Lord Flashhard. :lol:

dingle
:lol:

DFH

You could go with something like this, Panerai 328 on SS bracelet with a classic 1950's case - and buy some extra straps to switch to for different occasions - perhaps a rubber strap for sport, as well as black, brown and tan options - then you have a watch for every occasion.

panerai-pam328-m37-500-108.jpg

onionbag

you didn't know???

I know nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing!!! :D

jeffw69
:)

DFH

44mm Panerai is this size...

pam44.jpg

44pam2.jpg

Kaiser
You could go with something like this, Panerai 328 on SS bracelet with a classic 1950's case - and buy some extra straps to switch to for different occasions - perhaps a rubber strap for sport, as well as black, brown and tan options - then you have a watch for every occasion.

:lol: Come on guys, you don't seriously think this is a lesbian woman looking for a watch for her girlfriend do you?

The sock is strong in this one hmmmm :yoda:

UmpaHimself

mother of the sweet baby jesus. what is happening here

DFH

:lol: Come on guys, you don't seriously think this is a lesbian woman looking for a watch for her girlfriend do you?

The sock is strong in this one hmmmm :yoda:

same advice, no matter who it turns out to be - great multipurpose piece...