Sign in to follow this  
agisthos

Bvlgari Diagono - First Purchase

agisthos

bd-1.jpg

bd-2.jpg

bd-3.jpg

bd-4.jpg

Thought I would start on a cheapie with quartz movement before getting a good rep. This was purchased from www.watchsir.com for $65 USD plus $30 shipping and fees. (mods is that appropriate to mention?) I did not know how legit this site was but they sent ems tracking number and delivered withing a week.

Getting such a cheap rep, I really did not know what to expect so was suprised at the quality of the steel e.t.c. This rep seemed as good as the pics showed. Am I right in thinking reps at this price do not have saphire crystal glass? It certainly is not anti-reflective. Apart from I am that pleased all round.

greg_r

Nice cheapie - not a watch you see around on the boards very often. I like it!

Mentioning source and price is good. Watchsir do seem to be pretty reliable in that, from other reports I've seen, they do deliver the watch and the photos on their site tend to be an accurate image of the watch you'll recieve - unfortunately an awful lot of what they sell is absolute junk, so you have to be a bit careful what you order from them. Your Bvlgari is a nice exception to the rule, though - a very attractive watch and it looks to be nicely made for such an inexpensive model.. You're right in that it'll be mineral glass at that price. Enjoy!

oscarmadfish
:)

trailboss99

Welcome and interesting choice for a first rep. Quite a nice watch for the dollars.

There are a motza of quartz reps out there that we don't see from our dealers, many hundreds of them.

Col.

ferret

Not a bad deal. Those watches are replicated fairly well for not much money. AR coated crystal quartz versions were down on Canal Street for around 70 bucks :o

Good choice, I like Bulgari :)

Edited by ferret

dingle

definitely different for the first choice. Most folks go for the sub. :o. well done. :)

AustinTech

Very cool. You got your own style there! Like Dingle said, most people go for the sub. zzzzzzzzzzzz

trailboss99

I like item 7 in RG.

These are pretty close are they Robert?

Col.

prestigewatchco

Col the detail is of 7750 standard on these lume where present is excellent and the AR is as good as I have seen

trailboss99

Hmmmm. Interesting.

Col.