Sign in to follow this  
jeffw69

007 Skyfall edition news release.

jeffw69

Looks pretty nice, I am sure diego_uk will want this as well :lol:

http://www.omegawatches.com/news/international-news/international-news-detail/1961

To celebrate its seventh performance in a supporting role in a Bond film, OMEGA is launching the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M”SKYFALL” Limited Edition watch.

Like every Planet Ocean, the new watch is ready for underwater adventure. Equipped with a unidirectional rotating diving bezel and a helium escape valve, the watch is water resistant 60 bar / 600 metres / 2000 feet.

The watch has a 42 mm brushed and polished stainless steel case and a matching patented screw-and-pin bracelet whose divers’ clasp is engraved with “007”. The rotating diving bezel is distinguished by its matt black ceramic ring with a chromium nitride diving scale.

The applied indexes on the matt structured black dial are coated with white Super-LumiNova emitting a blue light as are the polished, facetted rhodium-plated hands. The exception is the minute hand which emits a green light, as does the dot on the diving bezel. This feature makes it easy for divers to keep track of their time at a glance. At the 7 o’clock position is a 007 logo and at 3 o’clock, there is a date window.

The Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M SKYFALL Limited Edition is powered by OMEGA's exclusive new Co-Axial calibre 8507. SKYFALL 007 is on its rotor in black-varnished engraving. The movement is visible through sapphire crystal in the brushed screw-in caseback.

SE103_Planet_Ocean_SKYFALL_LE.jpg

Realism

this is what milking the cow is all about

KinCaidk

Best looking 007 seamaster ever.. the other ones looked/s like shit!

I really like that they removed "007" from the seconds hand to the 7th marker.

solkryssare

Still not as nice as the regular ones tho. Which has always been the case with these

KinCaidk

I really like the dial.

Mazz

I thought the 1st one the 40th anniversary was the nicest

WebWind

:drool:

I love the dial and 007 marker

NoahBody

Kinda cheapens the brand abit this bit of news...

This is like those guys who drive little Honda's and feel the need to tell the world about it by buying a sticker large enough to eclipse the top half of the windshield...

jeffw69

Kinda cheapens the brand abit this bit of news...

This is like those guys who drive little Honda's and feel the need to tell the world about it by buying a sticker large enough to eclipse the top half of the windshield...

Those stickers look cool, Realism has one on his Honda, I've heard. :lol:

seclark007

I agree that this is the best 007 branded PO yet....mind you, while I like DC as Bond, I hate his OM-MEE-GA....everyone knows that the real JB wore a Sub!

Balad1

Hopefully it will be repped in the future and half of us will add it to the 00 collection, lol.

Crusader

Nice, I would miss this model if Jeff wasn't here to assist :D Thanks for info mate...

Love it, much much nicer then SMP 50th edition. I really like the dial pattern and small 007 detail, hopefully it will be repped to add it in collection.

Balad1
Nice, I would miss this model if Jeff wasn't here to assist :D Thanks for info mate...

Love it, much much nicer then SMP 50th edition. I really like the dial pattern and small 007 detail, hopefully it will be repped to add it in collection.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jeff is a wonderful guy and everybody loves him.

What about me, Balad needs love too :-(

jeffw69

No problemo Crusader. :)

UmpaHimself

I love James Bond, love DC as him, love Omega, love the PO and I actually like the dial design but I hate anything that has to do with the JB or 007 logo on the face. C'MON! leave that SE crap on the back of the case and keep the front clean and classy!

dalboy

Lose the silly 007 marker and its gr8.

conx
Lose the silly 007 marker and its gr8.

+1

Love James Bond

Love Omega Watches

Hate James Bond Omega Watches

Crusader

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Jeff is a wonderful guy and everybody loves him.

What about me, Balad needs love too :-(

I'm sorry, I had no idea you felt left out :unsure:

What can be done to make you feel better, we can arrange something? :D

Balad1

Thanks, when I'm done pouting I'll let you know, lol.

Diego_UK

Omega tweeted this a few days ago, and you're not wrong Jeff...

I do want it. I think my eyeballs popped right out of my sockets when I saw the photo.

Fucking fanboyism. Omega could release a literal wad of fecal matter with the words "Omega Seamaster 007" on it, and I'd save up to buy one. :facepalm:

greg_r

I do want it. I think my eyeballs popped right out of my sockets when I saw the photo.

Fucking fanboyism. Omega could release a literal wad of fecal matter with the words "Omega Seamaster 007" on it, and I'd save up to buy one. :facepalm:

:lmao2:

I respect a guy who understands his motivations.... :D

Diego_UK

If only understanding them meant that they were more easily kicked...

Eh who am I kidding, I don't care. :D

Gaudier watches have been made before, and everyone's allowed one or two bad decisions in their watch box, right?

Right?

greg_r

Right! :lol:

Amit

cleaner look of the original is best.

jeffw69

If only understanding them meant that they were more easily kicked...

Eh who am I kidding, I don't care. :D

Gaudier watches have been made before, and everyone's allowed one or two bad decisions in their watch box, right?

Right?

:lol: