Sign in to follow this  
PAB

Top Quality PAM 111 Can you help??

jeffw69
:lol:

zelda

You'll be lucky to find one right now.

The last info I've got from a TD is my back order will be supplied in two weeks. By then my waiting time will be one month !!!

I sincerely hope it's worth it !

billwilson

I just orderd from Trusty, 111n, paid, got QC pics in 2 days, was in EMS a day later, on way to USofA

ymmv

zelda

I just orderd from Trusty, 111n, paid, got QC pics in 2 days, was in EMS a day later, on way to USofA

ymmv

You are very lucky !!!

highergame

also one for sale in rwi

greg_r

That's the H-factory version. Very little in it to be honest (no doubt the picky buggers around here will disagree, but you've really gotta be fairly anal to tell the difference - pros and cons both ways). The n-factory versions do tend to be a little better put together, though, and is the way I'd go.

10:10 Watch Repair

That's the H-factory version. Very little in it to be honest (no doubt the picky buggers around here will disagree, but you've really gotta be fairly anal to tell the difference - pros and cons both ways). The n-factory versions do tend to be a little better put together, though, and is the way I'd go.

Not picky at all, I heard the bushing inside the crown guard pin is lubed with silicone on the H version and fomblin on the N. And that's just ONE of the major tells.

greg_r
:lol:

10:10 Watch Repair

You know someone's going to read that, panic about their purchase, and PM me for details, right?

lapinobel

Also looking for a 111n, where do I order best when I need shipping to Belgium? Also, saw on Toro that I can choose between the Asian 6497 movement, or pay (quite a bit) extra for Swiss eta. Is that worth the extra money?

DannyBoy818

I was going to buy the Rolex Deep Sea but after reading and researching. I WANT THIS PAM 111!!! I just contacted Toro to see if the Pam 111 N is aval. The Beginner upgraded one is 175...and the Pam 111 N Series is 253...Which one should I get is there a difference? Since the movement are the same. Please help I WANT TO BUY NOW!!

greg_r

The noobfactory version (i.e. the 111N) may be more expensive, but it's the better watch, and is the one I'd buy.

Balad1

+1

solkryssare

Yup. 111 N, V3 is the one :)

DannyBoy818

Thanks you guys. Damn I just talked to Toro the pam 111 N is out of stock! Should I wait or should I get the beginner upgrade?

solkryssare

Make sure its the V3 mate. Its the latest and greatest. Check this out: http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=181567

Go for the gold straight away. You'll end up there anyway so might as well do it now :)

greg_r

Depends on how desperate (and, for that matter how anal) you are, to be honest. ;) The upgraded beginner watch is good for the dough, but the noob version is closer to gen.

DannyBoy818

So i shouldnt get the V.2.5 version? price at 253...i signed up to repgeek.com im waiting for access to look at the link.....greg im pretty desperate yet anal at the same time lol. So I think I'm screwed. =(

Edited by DannyBoy818

solkryssare

Wait for it to be posted by our dealers. it will be soon enough. Or just write them asking for it. If its out there they can get it for you. perhaps you could look at another model to ease the pain while your are waiting ;)

The thing to look for on the V3 is that the serials on the case bake are engraved end not etched. Plus it finally got those Pre-V hands

DannyBoy818

Thanks solkryssare im trying to ease the pain im looking at other watches. I might just buy the beginner for now until the v3 is aval. I just joined this forum and I have a feeling my wallet is going to pay for it big time!

solkryssare

Oh it will. It will ;) But you'll gain some good mates and have a great hobby as a result of it.

acid_luving

Guys I also came here for thre PAM 111. Thanks to onionbag for the information