Sign in to follow this  
BlueDog

Just a Quick Intro

BlueDog

Greetings All,

Looks like you all have a great thing going here. Been a watch guy for a while and have stayed mostly to mid-lower end brands, ie. Citizen, Ingersoll, Seiko, Invictas, etc. and shuffling the collection from time to time. Never really considered reps due to "Canal St" expectations. However I recently saw a rep from MR and was very impressed. Now been reading up over the last 2 weeks or so and am ready to take the plunge.

Your collective information and willingness to share is impressive and extremely helpful in getting started in this end of the hobby. I look forward to contributing and further lessening my bank balance.

Now back to my reading!

BlueDog

greg_r

Welcome to the asylum! :D

DFH

Welcome, BlueDog!!! You'll have fun here, we promise!!!!

Tits McGee

Welcome to clown college!

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!

robznet

Hi BlueDog................................................Nuthouse.jpg

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

Be sure to visit the museum

Luthier

First - don't you EVER say word "Invicta" again, you...!!!

:D

Second - it's not the end of the hobby, it's just The Beginning, and trust me- you don't want to know the end...

And third - Welcome to the best Forum on Earth, that will empty your bank accounts faster than identity thieves.

:D

scorpion

Ah - nice to see someone else who does not have a hatred of Invicta, welcome! :nana:

pollux1

Hi and welcome mate!

BlueDog

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to continuing my education and affliction.

Regarding Invicta, not a lover or hater, I simply found a few mid size models that I really liked...so I bought em. I think they do some unique things same as any other brand, right? It's good to have choices as we all have different prefs.

Enjoy your day!

BlueDog

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!

jdthompson131216

Say bye bye to your money

Amit

welcome

conx

Hello !

scorpion

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Looking forward to continuing my education and affliction.

Regarding Invicta, not a lover or hater, I simply found a few mid size models that I really liked...so I bought em. I think they do some unique things same as any other brand, right? It's good to have choices as we all have different prefs.

Enjoy your day!

BlueDog

Lots of Invicta haters everywhere but i don't see why - I have 4 in my collection and all are first class well made decent watches. If you pay full RRP or even half RRP then you are being ripped off but at the prices I paid for mine i am more than happy. They put to shame other dearer watches I have owned and for a replica forum to hate them is daft - they probably get made in some of same Asian factories as the reps unless you believe the Swiss made bit! Mine Invictas have never let me down yet I have a Citizen EcoDrive Chrono that stopped working for no reason and a Seiko Chrono that one of the pushers fell out of. Anyway enjoy your time here - post some pics and have some fun, try Section 8!!!

Edited by scorpion

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave:

Pob

Welcome ;)

powderfreak
:wave: