Sign in to follow this  
SjefKroket

newbe, welcome

SjefKroket

Hi people,

I am SjefKroket, that's an nickname ofcourse. I come form the Netherlands.

For over more then a year, I am looking to an affordable watch, without being scammed.

The watch i am looking for is the Bell & Ross, and then i have my eyes on the BR01-92, black, with white markings.

I have already been scammed, by someone on ioffer.com (beijing521 was the scammers name..), i paid my 170 euro, and never got a watch. Ofcourse i complaigned, both with ioffer and paypal. ioffer just ignored me. Paypal gave the seller time to react on my complaign. He never reacted, so eventually paypal gave me back my money. He is not even a smart scammer, he gave me a tracking code, which got delivered more than 1 year ago. If he just would have sent me a ballpoint, or whatsoever, he had proof he did sent something, which would got paypal to refuse to get my money back... Only smart thing from the seller was, that it would take more then 45 days to get delivered. Which is also the money back guerantee on paypal. No complaign in the first 45 days, is no money back. I noticed it thankfully.,

Ofcourse, on other sites, they have pictures of the watch, just copy/past from the official site... i never trust those sites. Anyway, those are my previous experiences....

I never realised there would be a forum, for people like me, having the same problems, but i found it, and it's here:)

Looking for the BR01-92, i have a few things i want to get right. It's the thickness, with 46mm it doesn't matter a lot... it looks thin most of the time. Still i did want to get 11mm or less, and not 13mm. I found a trustworthy seller according this site (ASIAKRONO), and i think i go with him. Watches look nice thin, and lots of details. for example the screws on the back, and the screws holding the strap.

I hope i could show a picture from my watch soon, i will love it.

Sjefkroket

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

Stick with our trusted dealers and you won't get scammed

Be sure to visit the museum.

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Make sure that you read all the new member stuff and don't rush into buying anything. ;)

robznet

Hi Sjefkroket, all of our trusted dealers should be able to obtain the watch you want, if you have a good picture of it - send to watchinternational and I'm sure Mary & Rochest would be more than happy to help. Oh and..................................Nuthouse.jpg

jeffw69

Welcome to the forum!!!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

DFH

Welcome!!! Follow the guidelines and do your research and you will not get ripped off again!!!

Cheers!

onzenuub

Rettekettet naar Sjefkroket :rofl:

Cyril_Clunge

Hello :wave:

Pob

Welcome ;)

Luthier

More read must you...

:yoda:

powderfreak
:wave: