Sign in to follow this  
sportschick

Hey all, new here

onzenuub

Arent LV bags for flamers and rich socialite bitches? Adidas is just fine for anything. That or a good rucksack from the Army Navy store for a decent camping trip!

Aren't special websites with rugged men for...

Nevermind...

:D

are you rugged Luth?

In some places.

;)

Luth please do NOT post pics of these places???

sportschick

Arent LV bags for flamers and rich socialite bitches? Adidas is just fine for anything. That or a good rucksack from the Army Navy store for a decent camping trip!

Nevermind...

Go ahead... say what you want to say. Love your pretty rainbow avatar. Matches well for a violin maker.

Realism

Ok calm down everyone and don't scare the lady away.......you will have to excuse them they get excited when a girl shows up we don't get many here.

this sounds like a .....(fill in the blanks)

sportschick

Ok calm down everyone and don't scare the lady away.......you will have to excuse them they get excited when a girl shows up we don't get many here.

This much I can see. But I have been around a roudy bunch before. I wont stand for being called a whore, or a cunt, but other than that, Im sure we can have fun. :)

sportschick

hmmm, walking on eggshells by a guy who calls himself Realism. This is turning into a fun site.

onzenuub

This much I can see. But I have been around a roudy bunch before. I wont stand for being called a whore, or a cunt, but other than that, Im sure we can have fun. :)

Never post in this thread: http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4094&hl=&fromsearch=1

DFH

hmmm, walking on eggshells by a guy who calls himself Realism. This is turning into a fun site.

Ha!! We've got ourselves a gamer here folks!!! Throwing punches right out of the gate - you will do just fine around here - sportschick!!! :thumbsup2: Only way to survive around here - but we have ALOT of fun!!

sportschick

Never post in this thread: http://www.rwgboard....l=&fromsearch=1

Ok, let me get this right, you are so concerned about how many posts you make on an internet forum, you have a special section for it, and you call yourselves "Postwhores"? Is that akin to a mid 40's gentleman buying a bright yellow sports car?

sportschick

Ha!! We've got ourselves a gamer here folks!!! Throwing punches right out of the gate - you will do just fine around here - sportschick!!! :thumbsup2: Only way to survive around here - but we have ALOT of fun!!

I know a lot about survival after a crazy night in Edinburgh, Scotland, with my girlfriends. Perhaps a story for another day.

onzenuub

Never post in this thread: http://www.rwgboard....l=&fromsearch=1

Ok, let me get this right, you are so concerned about how many posts you make on an internet forum, you have a special section for it, and you call yourselves "Postwhores"? Is that akin to a mid 40's gentleman buying a bright yellow sports car?

We are concerned about eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.

jeffw69

OK, I am out of this thread.

I posted my welcome to the forum in post #3.

DFH

I know a lot about survival after a crazy night in Edinburgh, Scotland, with my girlfriends. Perhaps a story for another day.

All ears, my dear.... sounds like a good one!! :giggle:

sportschick

OK, I am out of this thread.

I posted my welcome to the forum in post #3.

Thanks for that Jeff, is 69 your favorite position? :giggle:

gB.
You should set up a meeting with Sconehead. :)

Welcome!

sportchimp was it...?

:popcorn:

sportschick

Ok, time to hit the gym, I will be back later. Thank you for the welcome.

gB.

gB.
:)

Realism

Sportchick,

Invicta is up to 94% off @ Jomashop

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

Realism

Borrowed pic from jeff:

20120227120923-f8d8a409.gif

Cyril_Clunge

Realism

sportschick, are you back all sweaty from the gym yet???? :giggle:

Luthier

Nevermind...

Go ahead... say what you want to say. Love your pretty rainbow avatar. Matches well for a violin maker.

Thanks, I like it too. No violins since age of 18, just a geetarz...

Realism

Nevermind...

Thanks, I like it too. No violins since age of 18, just a geetarz...

she needs some rugged pictures

Luthier

C'mon, we're gentlemen... Nobody will ever call you by these horrible words in the thread...

Fun... Well, sweety, you're a lil bit late, I just married...

:P

And about yellow sport car... Oh, my... :picard: