Sign in to follow this  
RORO

RORO's Quest!!

Del

Hello and welcome! :thumbsup2:

Rav747

I have to agree with PF. That explore has some wrist presence. Last time, when we went to an AD, she tried on the Cartier and the Aquaracer and was about to pull the trigger on the gen aquaracer at a pretty good deal if i may say so, but i stopped her :lol: and told her, the reps were as good. She didn't believe me thinking the reps looked like the ones on Canal St, but she took the plunge and went for the Cartier and was really impressed that every now and then, she will text me something new and 'cool' she will finds on the dial. :)

Realism

TAGs... CALLING JEFF

Rav747

I already asked - what kind of TAG did you like? One of the woman's Aquaracers like that one:

You said you have a small wrist? Those are really small (I think 33mm diameter), IMO that doesn't look too good. I like woman sporting watches between 36 and 40mm approximately. So I got an RLX Explorer 1 for my ex, it's 39mm and suits her perfectly.

The good thing about an Exlorer 1 is - if 39mm is too large, just get it in 36mm, one of the best chocies for a Lady. Stylish, gets attention, yet goes with everything and isn't too blingy.

Other than that you might want to surf around on some watch blogs etc to get some impressions. When you know what you like, let us know.

You guys are a little too nice. Whatever happened to Rwg style lovin??? :lol:

LISTEN UP, LADY! GO AND READ, DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU CAN GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU LIKE - CONCERNING WATCHES OF COURSE :giggle:

Thats more like it!! :lol:

Mazz

welcome aboard

be sure to visit the museum

Member X

+1 on the Explorer 1 - the ultimately versatile watch, it literally goes with anything :)

RORO

R747 stop influencing these nice men here...PF I do like the Aquaracers...as R747 said...that is pretty much the size that would be perfect for my wrist...however now that you enlightened me with the Rolex...will have to say that's not bad either...I love the black dial...

ok fella...I just joined..spare me some time on the reading...

Just took a photo of the one I have and will post it by tonight asap...I can figure out this image configuration hassale on this website...patience...is the mother of all virtues...I will wait until then as well... I am not too much about the brand but I had exactly the one you posted in mind....you read my mind.

onzenuub

Hi All,

NewBEE, was recommended by a friend R747....Have bought a Cartier through this site before, have loved wearing it and keeping a track of time so far. And now I am here officially to learn more about watches. I have a small wrist and was interested in a Tag, clueless at the moment about a decent sizes for women here, but am open to suggestions!!

Be careful with the choice of your friends. :rofl:

RORO

Hi All,

NewBEE, was recommended by a friend R747....Have bought a Cartier through this site before, have loved wearing it and keeping a track of time so far. And now I am here officially to learn more about watches. I have a small wrist and was interested in a Tag, clueless at the moment about a decent sizes for women here, but am open to suggestions!!

Thanks for the headsup...be my gaurdian angel...will you?

dingle

Hi All,

Oh SNAP! :lol:

onzenuub

Hi All,

I'll shoot anyone who is toooooooooo close

Rav747

Hi All,

shadaaaappppppppp you!!! Im NOT that bad!! :lol:

onzenuub

Hi All,

That's your opinion. :lol:

dingle

Hi All,

shall we vote?.........I'll get my coat.

Amit

Hi All,

Moonlighting as a guardian angel.

RORO

Come on boys I hate violence...kiss and be nice to each other... :giggle:

onzenuub

Hi All,

shall we vote?.........I'll get my coat.

Why need a coat to vote? Better set up a poll.

dingle

Come on boys I hate violence...kiss and be nice to each other... :giggle:

I'll pass. :)

onzenuub

Hi All,

Nope just helping, toe serve and protect :P

Rav747

Hi All,

:tinfoilhat:

Amit

Hi All,

Nope just helping, toe serve and protect :P

Cameltoe?

RORO

Well Well R747 has a lead you know...because I know him personally...you do have competition...work harder!!!

Any way I saw some pics and do have my eyes on the TAG but the one with the black dial and with nos...Rav..you need to show me how to post those pics...this word description...is a very poverty stricken way of fetching for an opinion from the Watch lovers on board...

onzenuub

Come on.kiss and be nice :giggle:

Oke, when and where? :rofl:

dingle

Well Well R747 has a lead you know...because I know him personally...you do have competition...work harder!!!

Any way I saw some pics and do have my eyes on the TAG but the one with the black dial and with nos...Rav..you need to show me how to post those pics...this word description...is a very poverty stricken way of fetching for an opinion from the Watch lovers on board...

http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showtopic=4390

:)

Rav747

check out this weeks wristie on General Discussion. Sol's lady has the explorer on. Looks very nice. You should get that over the Tag imo.

You should go to the mall sometime this or next week and try the gen for size and then decide.