Sign in to follow this  
highergame

another pam 111 topic

highergame

I know this has been done a million times but I just wanted to toss this out there. I'm about to buy a pam 111 and have been looking for the 111n noob verison but seeing that it's not for sale anywhere or am I wrong about this? But besides that these are the two types I've seen that I think are nice but just how far off are they from the (all great ) N noob verison??

pam111 verison 1:

XFPA6110 - Pam111 Luminor Marina Black Dial SS/LT Noobfactory 1:1 Best V - Asian 6497

pam111 verison 2:

PA3400 - Pam111 M Luminor Marina Black Dial SS/LT Noob-Maker 1:1 Best V - Asian 6497

and I also know theres a noob H verison .... so out of these three is there one that just that much better and closest to the N verison or are all three of these about the same? Because to me that first one looks just like toros new (beginners pam 111 he is offering) same bph and everything.

thanks guys

HG

jeffw69

I know this has been done a million times but

Del

The Noob Factory 111N is the best version available at the moment. However, if none of our TDs can supply it then perhaps they can supply an H-Factory 111N, which is almost as good tbh.

Or, did you see that Toro listed a superb 111 for $178? ;)

highergame

lol got to get my info some how... figured i'd just ask and see what happens lol

yea I did was thinking about grabbing it but didn't want to if the N was still able to be found... not having much luck though

learn2beabum

The Noob Factory 111N is the best version available at the moment. However, if none of our TDs can supply it then perhaps they can supply an H-Factory 111N, which is almost as good tbh.

Or, did you see that Toro listed a superb 111 for $178? ;)

In the same boat as highergame... came to the forum looking for Tags (still am) and fell in love with PAM(s) <--- more than one. Toro beginner upgraded 111 or 111 noob. Too many decisions!

A battle of patience.

Corv99

Have to say, I'm also considering upgrading to an N factory myself, as a bit of a drive of having lower end reps, and testing water, then moving up.

I have a beginners version 111 which is superb for the money, and planning to sell on and go for an N series..... but tbh may keep as a beater as it really is a good example..

judging by that, the upgrade version is even better, for a little more!!

Turboawd

You need to pre order the noob 111n v2....that's what I did with toro about a week and a bit ago. One he gets the watch hell then send it to you. He doesn't have it in stock, as you mentioned. As a reward for waiting , he was giving a free asso strap. I think if you don't pre order it will be hard to get.

about a week ago I Also did email the dealer Angus at puretime, and they did have the noob 111n in stock. But since they aren't a td here, I decided to stick with toro.

Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2