Sign in to follow this  
flyer22

(Intro) & Purchasing New Dial, Hands, Date wheel and Bezel for Omega PO Chrono

flyer22

Hello Lads,

In about two days time I'm going to purchase my first rep from Watch International. (Gotta get the pay check first!) After doing some research and seeing people make modfications to their watches to enhance the quality, I became interested in doing this as well. After scrolling through Ofrei I found the Bezel I needed, but I need the caliber number to figure out which hands and dial I need. Once the watch arrives from Rochest and Mary I was going to send it out to one of the Trusted Dealers on the Forum to relume and switch out the Bezel, dial, datewheel and Hands with genuine omega parts. Does anyone have any idea how I can figure out which parts I need from Ofrei? Anyone have any insight on modifications as well?

The Model Number is : 2910.50.81

Omega PO Chrono w/Black Bezel, Black Dial & White numbers

I guess this is my introduction. I've searched pretty throughly and did not find any information on the above questions. This is an awesome forum.

Thank you for your time.

Flyer

Member X

You're going Franken for your first rep?

Diving straight in at the deep end :P lol

I can't help you I'm afraid but someone on here has made a super-franken PO with almost all gen parts, but I can't remember who...

KeNnY

Hello and welcome to forum ! :) I am doing similar franken to other mate from RWI, it is really great step to go, making super reps that you will love ! :)