Sign in to follow this  
adamt

What do i do about my lost watch? $305 down the drain?

adamt

Hi all,

Just to reiterate:

Tracking number: RA318318146CN

Bought a A7750 SS Tag Carrera calibre 16 day/date from Rochest in March for $305

- it was sent from China on 23rd March, arrived at London Heathrow on 26th April - but it still hasn't arrived

I have been to my local post office a few times to see if it is there but it never is

i emailed rochest 4 weeks ago seeing if he knew how much longer it would be (then it had been 7 weeks since posting) and he said on May 25th he had asked his post office to track the parcel but it would take a while,

once a airmail parcel lands in the uk it is logged but no further tracking is kept

So 6 days ago i emailed Rochest checking if he had received his refund from China post yet, but he didn't reply

im now more concerned as i have done everything i can to check where it is with no luck,

When i spoke with royal mail they said the seller would be able to claim a refund from China Post

So im unsure why Rochest isn't replying to me and offering a replacement?

- its been 12 and a half weeks since posting, it arrived at London Heahrow 7 and half weeks ago

For my 2nd ever rep, first 7750 rep

thanks

Edited by adamt

Crusader

You sure are patient, I give you that. Best would be to contact mod to try to sort this out. What is WI policy on lost packages, do they resend you, like if customs seize it?

Edited by Crusader

RichardMiami

Have you contacted one of the mods about this?

greg_r

I'm rather disappointed that he hasn't already re-shipped, to be honest. Please contact one of our moderators (the guys in light blue) and we'll help you get this sorted.

adamt

No i haven't, didnt realise the MODs could help,

how do i locate their username to send a message to? any MOD in specific?

Member X

+1 to contacting a mod. I am sure that Rochest/Mary are doing what they can, though. If they have submitted a request to track then China Post are doing what they can, it's just the waiting game now.

It's always a PITA losing a watch in the post, especially an expensive one :(

I am hopeful that all will turn out well :)

EDIT: too slow :D

greg_r

No i haven't, didnt realise the MODs could help,

how do i locate their username to send a message to? any MOD in specific?

seclark007, mazz68, dingleberry, sconehead, solkryssare (also HWG, but he's away at the moment, so try one of the other guys :) )

Jorge-(WhoreHay)

Don't despair. I sent a friend of mine an iPod for her daughter from the US to London. She's already departed to India, and Parcelforce has not gotten the item back from UK Border Agency to send it back to me. This is since April 19th, when I first shipped it to the UK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dalboy

The very best of luck in your quest, i hope it works out for you !! its a bastard to kiss goodbye to an exspensive rep.....

Having said that i have 100% confidence in our Mods ability to resolve the problem for you. keep the faith !

Dal.....................

highergame

Does it show it clearing customs or just landing in the UK? Almost sounds like customs has it maybe (but this even usally shows something like (in customs on tracking)... yet if theres only a 20.00 dollar worth claim put on it.... I may be wrong but I'd think it'd be hard to get more then that in a claim for a lost package. I hope that you get your watch or money back. Got to give you credit at giving everything time to see if it would work out. This is a different story all together but just shows there are a lot of people working in the mail world that aren't so honest. (I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and once helped the ups guy hand load my three boxes in his truck and watch him do what looked like scan them only to find out a week later nothing had been updated on the tracking so I go to the (local, then head office/ warehouse for charlotte and then had people searching all over the usa for it.) Story was there wasn't ever a record of them picking it up and I really never gave it to them... when in real life what happened is that driver kept 400.00 worth of my stuff. ) So just a heads up to everyone make sure they give you a reciept of each and every box scanned it helps keep them honest.

DeLaForce

:(

Just know you will get the wAtch eventually!

seclark007

If you haven't contacted one of the other mods yet, please send me a PM with the details and i will back you up.

adamt

thanks Seclark i have just PM'd you :)

seclark007

Tag, I'm in......

adamt
:)

UmpaHimself

Damn, that really sucks man. I hope you get it sooner than later. Sounds like Sec is on the case.

Tag, I'm in......

:lol:

Tiderback

After this much time. I would definitely contact a Mod. Rochesters good dude. I don't know anything about Customs in London but if it where confiscated you would have received a notice from them. Talk to a Mod. They usually can help.

onzenuub

I'm rather disappointed that he hasn't already re-shipped, to be honest. Please contact one of our moderators (the guys in gay blue) and we'll help you get this sorted.

Luthier

One of my watches was in Customs for one month, but I get it, finally.