Sign in to follow this  
eta

rolex replicas

eta

are there any good rolex replica web sites to buy from, i'm finding a lot scam sites,

jyatez2k

**hides under the covers**

jeffw69

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just kidding, check out the trusted dealers section.

onionbag

Hello and welcome, there are many excellent sites. Do your homework and read all you can from the link below...................then buy a watch. :D

http://www.rwgboard.com/board/index.php?showforum=6

Pob

Did you wanted to ask who has the best Sub?

dalboy

Hello to you too !!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. can i suggest you do some research of your own .

Read the new members section it will come in useful.

Dal................................

Crusader

cmnt.gif

Be nice to uneducated n00bs :)

Tiderback

Welcome to the nuthouse eta. I strongly suggest you read as much as you can here starting with the new members section. You shouldn't join and just start asking who has the best this or that. We have a lot of very knowledgable and experienced people here who have paid their dues so to speak so do your homework read as many post and threads as you can and then contact one of our Trusted Dealers. Once again welcome. The addiction now begins.

Pob
cmnt.gif

Lol true, sorry i'm watching Croatia play ( or not playing at all ) so i was little rude!

Read around, find the watch you like and any trusted dealer on this site can get it for you!

Welcome to the best forum ;)

Tiderback
cmnt.gif

Lol true, sorry i'm watching Croatia play ( or not playing at all ) so i was little rude!

Read around, find the watch you like and any trusted dealer on this site can get it for you!

Welcome to the best forum ;)

He's right. We are the best!

franki

Read read and read and when you have finished read some more

Amit

cmnt.gif

LOL

dingle
:lol:

aoeu

are there any good rolex replica web sites to buy from, i'm finding a lot scam sites,

Welcome to the forum, ETA. Good to see ya. ;o)

Anyway, I won't add to the echo chamber about the trusted dealers section. But...I will draw your attention to the legal replica AKA the homage. These are watches that look just like Rolexes, Panerais, Breitlings, etc BUT without any intellectual property infringement. I'm wearing a Nautec NoLimit which looks just like a Rolex GMT Master II but without the Rolex markings. Some makers include (but are surely not limited to!) Parnis, Alpha, and Orient. These are legal, which means they can be sold openly and you probably won't get ripped off. Even if you see nothing wrong with passing off a watch as a Rolex when it's really made in China, the mere fact that homage dealers can conduct business openly in a way that counterfeiters cannot should be enough to choose the legal rep.

Funny story: Someone once called out my old Panerai-look Parnis as a 'fake-@$$ Panerai'. I then pointed out the lack of the Panerai name and said that no, this is a genuine-@$$ Parnis, and my conscience is completely clear. Don't confuse homages with counterfeits - if an Alpha is a counterfeit Rolex, then Belinda Carlisle is a counterfeit Rita Hayworth, Michael Jackson is a counterfeit Fred Astaire, and Stephen King is a counterfeit H. P. Lovecraft. You see where I am going with this?

Now, if you still want a counterfeit, I won't judge you. It's your money; any beef you may come up is between you and whoever owns the rights to the name you're faking. That said, I still believe you should go for the homage. It's the same as the counterfeit in every way, but legal - which means that your watch won't get seized by Customs and you probably won't get scammed.

Again, welcome to the forum. ;o)