Sign in to follow this  
baxter

What did you have for breakfast ?

Rav747

Thats awesome Kenny! Looks like we are at par. ha. Only im much shorter than you-5'6 im still tryin lift heavy at my cut and 10-12 reps.

For cardio, i started to do this 3 times a day on my days off from the gym and maybe 2 times a week on my lifting days. I love it because its intense and quick. 6-7 mins and your done!

jeffw69

Rav, you are a ninja?

:ninja:

Rav747

Rav, you are a ninja?

:ninja:

No. But i do sport a nice

sixpack

six_pack_beer_bellyy.jpg

highergame

kenny keep the course bro and learn from me and your friends not worth tossing around the weight in the long run (trust me you will never have a girl look up at you in bed and say **so how much you bench** hahaha) .... just a few tips I learned along the way from my national and pro card holding friends if you want to max out cardio/ weight loss to a min one thing for sure never do cardio on leg days if you do you will burn all the muscle you have just worked for. Also do cardio on empty stomach in am.... and stair stepper ( I personally take dumbbells and hold them on my sholders in a X motion with my arms for added weight to really get my heart going and calves burning) or brisky walk on very highest incline the tread mill will do ( makes your heart rate at that perfect level for fat lose to weight gain 120 beats per min). Also if you drink a cup of coffee before your workout *black* you will burn a extra 200 cals during it because of caffine and the amount it heats up your body temp. Also eat a apple right after workout because it spikes your natural sugar/insulin level so you burn more fat and your body tricks it's self to not eat muscle for food.. and i'm sure you know the golden rule always take in protien or food in 45min window of lifting because your body will use 100% of it to burn muscle. Have fun man and keep it up looking great and about the height tell me about it my doc told me i was going to be 6.4" and I lifted to early and I'm only 6.1" SO I'm pissed to hahaha.

highergame

rav thats martial arts brazilian jiu jitsu cardio isn't it??? I used to do that for years in my jiu jitsu classes at the end of every class we'd have to do that along with some other stuff.

Dallas

If you lift, be sure and only take cipro or other fluoroquinolones if you REALLY need them. They can cause bad tendon ruptures. It is more common then you would think.

Crusader

Roleggs

P1010938.jpg

Roleggs & Omegga :D

sam1965uk
bacon-roll.jpg

baxter

Roleggs

P1010938.jpg

Roleggs & Omegga :D

:lol: Finally !!!!!

KeNnY

kenny keep the course bro and learn from me and your friends not worth tossing around the weight in the long run (trust me you will never have a girl look up at you in bed and say **so how much you bench** hahaha) .... just a few tips I learned along the way from my national and pro card holding friends if you want to max out cardio/ weight loss to a min one thing for sure never do cardio on leg days if you do you will burn all the muscle you have just worked for. Also do cardio on empty stomach in am.... and stair stepper ( I personally take dumbbells and hold them on my sholders in a X motion with my arms for added weight to really get my heart going and calves burning) or brisky walk on very highest incline the tread mill will do ( makes your heart rate at that perfect level for fat lose to weight gain 120 beats per min). Also if you drink a cup of coffee before your workout *black* you will burn a extra 200 cals during it because of caffine and the amount it heats up your body temp. Also eat a apple right after workout because it spikes your natural sugar/insulin level so you burn more fat and your body tricks it's self to not eat muscle for food.. and i'm sure you know the golden rule always take in protien or food in 45min window of lifting because your body will use 100% of it to burn muscle. Have fun man and keep it up looking great and about the height tell me about it my doc told me i was going to be 6.4" and I lifted to early and I'm only 6.1" SO I'm pissed to hahaha.

+1 ! I see I am on good way, because I basically do, and agree with your post ! :) Exactly mate, I don't do cardio on Legs day, I only warm up, keep the blood flowing. I wanted to jump on rope in the morning on empty stomach but, now don't need it still :D Still loosing weight quite nicely. Exactly mate, I take 200mg of caffeine before workout and really gives me great focus, energy and burning sensation. Can't eat apples, I have allergy on them, but I got insulin spike by taking mine Protein powder and banana.

Thanks again for the tips mate, I now know I am doing it right :)

haha you would have it even harder to gain muscles if you would be taller ! :)

mianos

The myth of your body burning muscle for energy outside of extreme starvation was well and truly busted in the 80s. Not saying there is not some value in over consuming proteins, just not because you will burn muscle if you don't. As a cyclist you would likely burn muscle every 100k ride, you don't.