P1010938.jpg

:clap:

baxter
Roleggs

P1010938.jpg

:clap:

I'm here all night !!

KeNnY

Nice and nutritious meal Kenny :D I remember when my brother was into fitnes like you are, he ate chicken 6 times per week and cheese all the time with all the protein shakes :lol:

Thanks Crusader (and rest who liked it :D) I just have found out it is cheaper to buy me chicken breasts like to buy bread and tuna fish... Also the nutrition is better and I am more hours fed :) and yes Also have 2-3 times protein shake / or small small meal, but now I am cutting up my calories so only protein shakes :D + 1 normal different meal :)

fragzzone

I made chocolate french toast for the kids :)

I had a protein shake at 6am and a hamburguer at 9am

baxter

Tag-etti ?

P1010945.jpg

conx

@baxter You need to get out more

:lol:

Rav747

pussy-the-most-expensive-meal-youll-ever-eat1.jpg

Jealous. ha.

Brunch- PHO Ga- Flushings, NY

7427680868_3e0b6e824d.jpg

and for dessert- Ben & Jerry's Brownie with warm fudge, Cookies and Cream ice cream, whip cream AND chocolate shavings

7427680862_282eca4be2.jpg

onzenuub

pussy-the-most-expensive-meal-youll-ever-eat1.jpg

Jealous. ha.

and for dessert- Ben & Jerry's Brownie with warm fudge, Cookies and Cream ice cream, whip cream AND chocolate shavings

@ Rockefeller Plaza?

Rav747

Jealous. ha.

@ Rockefeller Plaza?

Yes, Sir :)

onzenuub

Jealous. ha.

@ Rockefeller Plaza?

Yes, Sir :)

Nice, take Roro to Max Brenner's @ Union Square next time, she will love the chocolat, and you'll be oke. :P

baxter

@baxter You need to get out more

:lol:

ha ha i know i've had a couple and just thought of that one - i'm a fucker when i'm on a theme

robznet

Well......................................35dv0v.jpg

onzenuub

No you don"t.

jeffw69

No you don"t.

How do you knew????

onzenuub

No you don"t.

How do you knew????

I know eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverything.

conx

Got some on his chin....

highergame

keny you lift??? that looks like my style food right there so figured i'd ask always that and protien shakes nonstop lol..

never mind just saw page 2 of post..... you bodybuild or just into fitness??? .

Edited by highergame

KeNnY

keny you lift??? that looks like my style food right there so figured i'd ask always that and protien shakes nonstop lol..

never mind just saw page 2 of post..... you bodybuild or just into fitness??? .

Amateur bodybuilding ! :) just leaning out , this is picture from 2. June, when I started leaning out I had 97KG in 20. March. I don't want to loose my strength, so I take it slowly. SO far now I have 87/86 KG. Want to go to 84-82 Kg if possible. When I will have my goal, I will post results pics, of my first cutting after 3 years dirty bulking :lol:

kenny.jpg

Rav747

Lookin' good, Kenny. Keep it up. Im cuttin' up too :lol:

jeffw69

Yea, we know. :johng:

KeNnY

Thanks mate ! :) and good luck to you also buddy !

I am so happy that my six pack is getting more visible now - after 20 days of that photo, finally first time in my life I see my abs, lol :lol:

highergame

looking good bro (not in a gay way for people that don't do the weight lifting thing....been lifting/ bodybuilding since i was 15 and i'm 29 now, right at 6.1" 250lbs but I need to drop down to about 245lbs to be cut as i want to be ... to bad we don't live closer or we could lift together. Just word of advice take it slow and do your thing... and don't ever ego lift ( pumping tons of weight around) because over the years of doing this i've tore both rotator cuffs, ripped my chest muscle from shoulder tossing around 410lb on the bench... and also have a small upper stomach herina from doing to much on dead lift with out a belt.... no i lift smart and keep myself in check when i want to go over board with the weights even though I admit nothing feels better then putting a ton of weight on a bar and tossing it around. Keep up the good work bro

KeNnY

looking good bro (not in a gay way for people that don't do the weight lifting thing....been lifting/ bodybuilding since i was 15 and i'm 29 now, right at 6.1" 250lbs but I need to drop down to about 245lbs to be cut as i want to be ... to bad we don't live closer or we could lift together. Just word of advice take it slow and do your thing... and don't ever ego lift ( pumping tons of weight around) because over the years of doing this i've tore both rotator cuffs, ripped my chest muscle from shoulder tossing around 410lb on the bench... and also have a small upper stomach herina from doing to much on dead lift with out a belt.... no i lift smart and keep myself in check when i want to go over board with the weights even though I admit nothing feels better then putting a ton of weight on a bar and tossing it around. Keep up the good work bro

THanks mate :) nice, I see you have years of experience , and exactly, I agree with you with the ego lifting. My friends what we work out together, they work out like you 10-15 years and both have ripped rotators, flexators shoulders, knees problems etc. I now even warm up my rotators before any workout, so I feel the "oiled" shoulders :lol:

And yes I told my self the same, no more ego lifting, or trying the maximum weight, because this is one way ticket to Snap City, and when something will snap, there is NO way it will be back in original condition.

When I will want to put some bulk I will do minimum of 6 reps, not like before 1-2...

Thanks again buddy, very happy we have so many people going out to gym lifting weights :)

BTW you are really tall I am only 178cm , Always wanted to be at least 185 cm like you, but well... we can't change our height :D

Rav747

Hey now! don't judge me :lol: Im still within my Macros. I still do my ONE cheat meal a week :lol: usually its left of Sunday, but changed it for today ;)

I am so happy that my six pack is getting more visible now - after 20 days of that photo, finally first time in my life I see my abs, lol :lol:

Tell me about it. I was 24% bodyfat in Feb and now 16%. I would love to be at 10-12 and maintain. Lets see...

KeNnY

Hey now! don't judge me :lol: Im still within my Macros. I still do my ONE cheat meal a week :lol: usually its left of Sunday, but changed it for today ;)

Tell me about it. I was 24% bodyfat in Feb and now 16%. I would love to be at 10-12 and maintain. Lets see...

Yeah mate ! :D I was also 25,5% (according my digital weight scale) body fat on March, on that picture it was saying 20% , now it is saying around 17% so Want to have also below 15%, this was my goal :D and as for cheat meals, lately I take small Coca Cola for this hot days, or small candy bar :D need to be again really hard on my self, and not be tempted by candy ! :lol: as for cardio , if someone is interested, basically I am on gym from Monday to Friday, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have normal workout 2 body parts, with 15 minute brisk walk and 90 minute training (trying total max sets with abs training max 18-21 Sets), on Tuesday and Thursday, I have 30-35 minutes brisk walk (7,6 Km/h) with 1-2 minute sprint at the end (14 Km/h), with one exercise of my wishing and abs training (basically 7-minute abs training). No running as I don't want to loose all that hard gained muscle, or burn all my glucose for next days from muscles. And I am burning all kinds of fat. So if you want to loose fat, do brisk walking and not running as then you are burning also muscles and you are more powering your cardiovascular system and not burning more fat...